Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wife came in clutch?

Jaa0024

So best if both worlds. She supports my decisions even though they may be dumb at times. She found some things I’ve been looking at and went with it, just started buying lol

But she ordered me some sarms from sarms for sale and (AI, PCT from EP)

Okay so... might have a problem with not having enough LGD or GW... I’d still like to see how I’d respond to it though.

Wk-1-12 mk677 (12.5. That’s what I ran last time and I responded well so I’ll keep it at that for now)

Wk 1-8 LGD (5ml) all I have enough for

I also have 1 bottle of GW.. not sure if I should just stash it or use it

I have some clomid, nolva, and adex.

Will use adex is I have any flare ups with my pre existing gyno.

So best if both worlds. She supports my decisions even though they may be dumb at times. She found some things I’ve been looking at and went with it, just started buying lol

But she ordered me some sarms from sarms for sale and (AI, PCT from EP)

Okay so... might have a problem with not having enough LGD or GW... I’d still like to see how I’d respond to it though.

Wk-1-12 mk677 (12.5. That’s what I ran last time and I responded well so I’ll keep it at that for now)

Wk 1-8 LGD (5ml) all I have enough for

I also have 1 bottle of GW.. not sure if I should just stash it or use it

I have some clomid, nolva, and adex.

Will use adex is I have any flare ups with my pre existing gyno.[/QUOTE]

That's a red flag right there. Don't even think of starting until you've addressed that.

there is no estrogen problems while using sarms however they do cause some cholesterol and liver strain (not like steroids obviously but they are still there) so you will need n2guard

nice bro... now you just need to get the rest of the cycle so its ran properly... i pointed this out to you on your thread on isarms already so know your aware

nice bro... now you just need to get the rest of the cycle so its ran properly... i pointed this out to you on your thread on isarms already so know your aware

Yes you did. Thank you. I appreciate your input!
I’ll end up placing another order soon.

I'd much rather see you get the full potential by running recommended dosages. Half dosages will give half results

Back
Top Bottom