Join Evolutionary Forums

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle

Thread: Wife gives you an ultimatum...what do you do?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Wife gives you an ultimatum...what do you do?

Obviously if you can't handle AAS and you let it cause issues in your relationship/family then that's one thing...

...But picture yourself in this situation:

You're in your mid 20's, been using AAS for a few years now. You meet your dream woman and you end up dating. You tell her early on that you're an AAS user. She doesn't love it, but you educate her and she ends up being totally fine with, and even does your glute injections for you occasionally.

Fast forward a few years. You two get married. She is still ok with your AAS use. No issues and AAS has not had any affect on your relationship.

Fast forward another year or so. You have your first child together. Everything is still fine as far as the wife, relationship, and AAS goes. Maybe you even have a second child in the next year or two...

Now you're fully invested in this woman. You're married, have 2 children, a house, the whole nine.

Now you're in your 40's, been married over 10 years, kids are teenagers. Everything's still good with the AAS. Money's fine, kids are fine, life is good. By now you've built an incredible physique for yourself and even plan to compete.

The one day your wife asks you; "When do you plan on stopping the steroids?" You answer with; "Not anytime soon, why? I thought you were fine with it?" She says; "I was but I didn't think you'd be using them this long." You reply "It's not a phase honey, it's a lifestyle and I plan to continue this lifestyle as long as I am physically able."

Now she's upset and gives you an ultimatum. "Well I didn't think you were going to still be using them at this point. And now it's time to stop because you're a grown man with kids." Then she drops the old cliche; "It's me and the kids, or the steroids. You choose."

How would you handle this guys? She agreed to marry you knowing you were an AAS user. You've made so much progress and it's brought you so much joy over the years. It has become a huge part of who you are. It has caused no issues in your life/relationship/family whatsoever...and now your wife decides now you're done?

How would you handle this?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I don't believe in ultimatums. They're a threat and I don't respond to them. It's like a dare. I don't accept them. I'd let her walk. BUT, the easy thing would be to just tell her it's now under a a doctor's supervision.
    In that profile pic, I'm 64 years old. On only 100 mgs of TRT a week. Designer and Developer of N2GUARD and BRIDGE. www.needtobuildmuscle.com

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'd be as concerned about how I rep for a steroid selling company too. Or is the using which is the issue?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro my wife know about my steroids and also mistress. buts i smart, get prenup, otherwise she entitle to half family ranch we live on. also she don't work, i work on tanker most of year and she live home taking care of animals and 9 kids. only thing she gets if she divorce me is trailer which good, we gots nice double wide full kitchen, blow away anyone else place on here. also she use steroids too, next cycle she want use tren lol. she strong as fuck, stronger then most poosies on here. she can put window A/C over head and press 10X , also first kid born sideways and she didn't scream or nuttin.
    Last edited by BodyMonster34; 11-04-2021 at 03:57 PM.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    This is another reason why everyone is like "Why dont you tell your wife/partner!" well its easier to ask for forgiveness than ask for permission LOL.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyMonster34 View Post
    bro my wife know about my steroids and also mistress. buts i smart, get prenup, otherwise she entitle to half family ranch we live on. also she don't work, i work on tanker most of year and she live home taking care of animals and 9 kids. only thing she gets if she divorce me is trailer which good, we gots nice double wide full kitchen, blow away anyone else place on here. also she use steroids too, next cycle she want use tren lol. she strong as fuck, stronger then most poosies on here. she can put window A/C over head and press 10X , also first kid born sideways and she didn't scream or nuttin.
    Space wise I might have you beat (4800 sf ft plus). I've seen how some of the double wides / trailers can be real nice. Plus you've the outside room aka the ranch, pond, animals etc. I've none (4 cats is all).

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    Space wise I might have you beat (4800 sf ft plus). I've seen how some of the double wides / trailers can be real nice. Plus you've the outside room aka the ranch, pond, animals etc. I've none (4 cats is all).
    Mobster you a crazy cat owner????

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    you could just not get married

most adults in the USA aren't married with kids yet the media and society makes it seems like everyone is married with kids living in a house with a gated fence
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale