Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wife wont have sex with me on cycle cause I use steroids

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

wife wont have sex with me on cycle cause I use steroids

So I had a big blowup fight with my wife about steroid use. I want to use them and she doesnt want me to use them. She is worried about their health dangers. The way our relationship works is when one person wants to do something the other person doesnt want to do then we come to an agreement but then punish the other person in a way. For example she wanted to watch The Notebook and that stupid Vampire movie and I wanted to watch Die Hard and Rambo. So she decided to watch my movies and in exchange I didnt get to watch sports for a week.
    Now that you understand our relationship another problem has arisen with steroids. She said okay I could use them but in exchange she wouldnt have sex with me. So for a 12 week cycle that means 3 months of no sex lol. I agreed as that is part of our relationship.
    I figured she was just messing with me and wouldnt go through with it so I took the deal.
    A couple nights later I started playing with her pussy and she was getting wet. And I got on top of her and she said stop, remember the deal? As long as you pick steroids over me then you cannot have me this made me super horny but I didnt want to stop steroids
    we are a month into the deal and she still refuses sex. I finally decided to have a talk with her and ask her how can a horny slut like yourself no have sex with me for a month straight? Are you banging anyone else? She responded of course I am, I am having sex with the pizza guy which shocked me. This explains why she has been ordering pizza every other day while I am away at work all day.

Anyway the morale of the story is never hide anything from your spouse especially steroid use!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    you are literally the biggest moron ive ever seen and thats really saying something

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Either this is a fake post or you're the biggest idiot on the board. Wait a minute -- same thing.
    In that profile pic, I'm 64 years old. On only 100 mgs of TRT a week. Designer and Developer of N2GUARD and BRIDGE. www.needtobuildmuscle.com

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    This was rather disturbing to read

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    What in tarnation.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by trunk873 View Post
    So I had a big blowup fight with my wife about steroid use. I want to use them and she doesnt want me to use them. She is worried about their health dangers. The way our relationship works is when one person wants to do something the other person doesnt want to do then we come to an agreement but then punish the other person in a way. For example she wanted to watch The Notebook and that stupid Vampire movie and I wanted to watch Die Hard and Rambo. So she decided to watch my movies and in exchange I didnt get to watch sports for a week.
    Now that you understand our relationship another problem has arisen with steroids. She said okay I could use them but in exchange she wouldnt have sex with me. So for a 12 week cycle that means 3 months of no sex lol. I agreed as that is part of our relationship.
    I figured she was just messing with me and wouldnt go through with it so I took the deal.
    A couple nights later I started playing with her pussy and she was getting wet. And I got on top of her and she said stop, remember the deal? As long as you pick steroids over me then you cannot have me this made me super horny but I didnt want to stop steroids
    we are a month into the deal and she still refuses sex. I finally decided to have a talk with her and ask her how can a horny slut like yourself no have sex with me for a month straight? Are you banging anyone else? She responded of course I am, I am having sex with the pizza guy which shocked me. This explains why she has been ordering pizza every other day while I am away at work all day.

Anyway the morale of the story is never hide anything from your spouse especially steroid use!
    LOL this is a funny post man. I think you should divorce and get a new wife. If she gives you rules you gotta be free like a bird drop that biatch.

Don't trade rambo and video games for a girl, just get a new one. Stay on your cycle and be a man.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    you are literally the biggest moron ive ever seen and thats really saying something
    Why? he wants to get laid and his wife is being unreasonable that's not moronic at all, she is WRONG!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Haskell View Post
    LOL this is a funny post man. I think you should divorce and get a new wife. If she gives you rules you gotta be free like a bird drop that biatch.

Don't trade rambo and video games for a girl, just get a new one. Stay on your cycle and be a man.

- - - Updated - - -

Why? he wants to get laid and his wife is being unreasonable that's not moronic at all, she is WRONG!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    If i had to watch stupid vampire movies and shitty movies like the notebook i would be pissed too. i am all for romantic movies but shit she could atleast pick a good one, try the English Patient, great romantic war movie and won 8 oscars

sounds like your wife needs to grow up and i bet you are one of those guys who married the first chick to give you a handjob

also if she is banging the pizza guy it shows she is incredibly immature and sounds like you are in a controlling relationship. neither are healthy. time for a divorce and since she banged the pizza guy you should bang her best friend or sister, sounds like that would even the playing field
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    sounds like a very open relationship to me. I kind of think you guys should do swinger parties
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

Buff Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I make a mean smoked margherita pizza. Pm your address and I will bring yall one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast