Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

will clenbuterol show up on a drug test for the military?

007Agent

Registered
I'm in the military and had a drug test today, I'm awaiting the results but I have been using liquid clenbuterol and I'm afraid it will show up on a drug test or I may come up positive for amphetamines or something like that is this possible problem with a positive results for clenbuterol on a drug test for the military?

Clen is an asthma drug. You should be good. Military only test for rec drugs unless they have a specific reason to test for PED. Like you raged at work for example.

It will show up, yes, but they would have to be looking for it in particular. Drug tests are very expensive to perform and most employers will only be testing for recreational drugs and pain killers.

Clenbuterol is technically an asthma drug so even if it does show up, you can just claim that you suffer from asthma.

the test panel is usually the most common drugs, it should be easy to find what they have on the list.

I do not believe that they would test for clen, since it is not drug like heroin etc.

They will only detect it if they search for it, as the compounds don't just show up in a list. I really doubt they will be looking for clen in your blood. What they usually look for are recreational drugs, which may hinder your ability to think and behave properly.

Clen is a beta-2 agonist and won't show on a tox screening.

However, if they are so inclined it can be tested for specifically, but there'd be no reason to do that unless you say "Hey, I take clen" and they realize you've never been diagnosed with asthma, COPD, or some other type of respiratory problem.

Clen's half-life is 48hrs., so if you haven't taken it in a few days you'll be fine. If it were me personally, I'd keep your mouth shut and not say a word. That's just me though.

If you are worried and you know when the test is being done, clearance time for clen is only 4-5 days. But normally you would not have an issue, otherwise all the asthmatics would be testing positive.

Back
Top Bottom