Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

will deca help with tendonitis?

Morgan0203

Registered
I have wrist issues from weight training and my doctor diagnosed it as tendonitis and says if I keep lifting weight it will come and go as it pleases (her words). I asked my doctor about using deca durabolin for this and she didn’t know what it was then looked it up and said absolutely not. So was thinking of self treatment. I am desperate for help with this. How much and how long will help?

I have wrist issues from weight training and my doctor diagnosed it as tendonitis and says if I keep lifting weight it will come and go as it pleases (her words). I asked my doctor about using deca durabolin for this and she didn’t know what it was then looked it up and said absolutely not. So was thinking of self treatment. I am desperate for help with this. How much and how long will help?

Deca durabolin does help with joint pain, but not for everyone. It's a real toss up if you dont stop lifting and rest. You still need rest and add some n2joint for recovery, maybe stack in nutrobal mk677 to help with joints and tendons.

It can help ease some discomfort in joints but it is not a long term solution at all!

its a band aid to a wound and will honestly just make things worse once you come off of it... you need REAL healing... you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

Should help while you are taking it. Deca def helps my shoulders and elbows from grinding when on

I have a huge tendinitis on my right elbow and i think it atrophy my right arm to , but last year i use deca all year round and now i can do skull crunches . I have used to TB500 and BPC157 from PSL

Back
Top Bottom