bannednutrition.com

Thread: Will HGH do this for me?

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Will HGH do this for me?

24 years old, short history.. 4 cycles and I believe I'm very sensitive to igf-1 uptake. I've taken Propecia and testosterone, together and separate, and notice similar effects on both (except errection quality loss on propecia). Same increase in muscle, loss fat, increase libido. Main thing I notice is increase hair growth and overall better appearance (maybe thickening skin, not sure) and even bone growth in my outer eye orbital (both sides) and jaw and yes hair growth even when off propecia and only test. I took igf1-lr3 in peptide but had horrible sides. I have the ability to get a script for hgh most likely would dose 3iu/day. Anyone see hgh as giving me the boost ?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    If you can get a script for it - I would say do it.

The problem with HGH is that most of the HGH on the market is fake. If you have a script, you know your HGH is legit. Most people would kill for an HGH script.

For people without an HGH script -> I recommend nutrobal as an alternative http://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren

Cyborg Humanoid Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Ive heard you say that 100 times or more.Why not just give him a source that has quality HGH There are many contact IWGF he will get you real Norditropin cheaper than docs script.Ive been using him for two years never an issue always excellent service and quality product.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Staff Writer
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by the rock View Post
    Ive heard you say that 100 times or more.Why not just give him a source that has quality HGH There are many contact IWGF he will get you real Norditropin cheaper than docs script.Ive been using him for two years never an issue always excellent service and quality product.

He will not give any HGH sources, because due to the inmense amount of fakes out there, it is very easy to give a bad advice, and someone may be spending money in vain. Besides, Nutrobal really works great, and it has a good deal of advantages over the regular HGH: it works much faster, it does not suppress the natural GH production, there is no need for injections with it, it is much cheaper, and you can easily get the real thing. Hence the reason @muskate recommends it.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    yes but get a script. do not trust any HGH that is generic.

a lot of selective scamming going on

I personally would feel much safer using nutrobal from sarms1.. cause atleast I know what I am taking
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    If you can get a script for HGH I would definitely do it.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

bro you got bloods to back that? or you just disagreeing for the sake of disagreeing....market is FLOODED with poisoned fake chinese HGH...literally 99 out of 100 bottles are fake/counterfeit/dangerous china HGH...stay away....
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Cyborg Humanoid Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Why would i want to disagree.i have no question that the Hgh that ive been using is real.IWGF is a source i found on Evo two years ago.Its not generic kits,its Nordi pens.ive had multiple blood tests and my levels are always great.I went from 300 lbs at 23 % bf to 258 today at 7% and have awesome abs. Im 52 ysars old today. My issue is that you guys tell people that your sarms is better than real steroids and real hgh. I got sucked in to that and bought alot of that stuff and it was nothing compared to Test prop,primo and Norditropin. This is just my personal experience.im not trying to argue with anyone i just hate seeing inexperienced guys get bad info.This is the nordi that i use every day and yes it is real .
    By the way it was one of your posts that led me to buy mk677 saying it was better than hgh ,trust me its not bro.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Why would i want to disagree.i have no question that the Hgh that ive been using is real.IWGF is a source i found on Evo two years ago.Its not generic kits,its Nordi pens.ive had multiple blood tests and my levels are always great.I went from 300 lbs at 23 % bf to 258 today at 7% and have awesome abs. Im 52 ysars old today. My issue is that you guys tell people that your sarms is better than real steroids and real hgh. I got sucked in to that and bought alot of that stuff and it was nothing compared to Test prop,primo and Norditropin. This is just my personal experience.im not trying to argue with anyone i just hate seeing inexperienced guys get bad info.This is the nordi that i use every day and yes it is real .
    By the way it was one of your posts that led me to buy mk677 saying it was better than hgh ,trust me its not bro.

HGH will be better than nutrobal or peptides, no doubts, but there cant be difficulties to find proper hgh, also for reasonable price
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

https://www.evolutionary.org/images/sarms1-banner-2.jpg

Cyborg Humanoid Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    All im saying is there are sources who have pharm grade hgh affordable ive had great results with it..