Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

will I lose muscle mass after finishing the Anavar cycle

paul49

Registered
Hi Evo bros. Thanks for the great videos and articles guys. I have learned a lot from it all. I have one question, i have been training for two years, and i gained good muscle mass. I know how to diet, and train properly. Next week, i am gonna start taking anavar, cuz i am cutting, and i don't wanna lose muscle mass. I have never taken steroids before. would i lose muscle mass after finishing the anavar cycle? thanks

Anavar will cut off your fat and not your muscle mass. Just make sure you take taurine on cycle and a good post cycle therapy post your cycle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you asking if you will loose your gains after your cycle? Or are you asking if after you stop the anavar, and are still in a deficit will you loose the mass that you already have?

Heres what I suggest....on cycle do your cutting diet. I would increase calories in pct for sure. Also, if money allows run a good test booster throughout your cycle.

If you train with the same intensity after your cycle as you do on cycle, follow a high protein diet and run a good PCT after your cycle - you won't loose any of the gains you made on cycle. Anavar is a fairly mild compound so you only need to use a good 4 week mini PCT after your cycle.

After the cycle, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
n2guard at 3 capsules/day

You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com

I wouldn't say you will keep all of your gains, even if you do stay on point with your diet and training. Having said that, you should still keep 70-80% if you don't slack off after the cycle.

you want to aim to keep as much as you can.. a proper PCT and bridge is going to be important.. that includes continuing to workout and eat the right way

if you stop working out you will eventually lose everything. the body does not want to hold onto muscle!

For some reason it seems to me that you just want to preserve muscle mass while cutting. Well, in such case anavar would not be the best choice. While it will preserve your mass, it will also suppress your natural testosterone production, which is not worth it if you are not going to take advantage of all of the benefits of this steroid. If you want to preserve your mass and lose fat safely and with the least amount of side effects, then Cardarine GW-501516 combined with n2Slin would be your best bet. Cardarine was designed to preserve muscle mass even in the most of the catabolic conditions. Additionally, it will not cause any side effects at all, and it will drastically increase endurance and improve recovery times.

For some reason it seems to me that you just want to preserve muscle mass while cutting. Well, in such case anavar would not be the best choice. While it will preserve your mass, it will also suppress your natural testosterone production, which is not worth it if you are not going to take advantage of all of the benefits of this steroid. If you want to preserve your mass and lose fat safely and with the least amount of side effects, then Cardarine GW-501516 combined with n2Slin would be your best bet. Cardarine was designed to preserve muscle mass even in the most of the catabolic conditions. Additionally, it will not cause any side effects at all, and it will drastically increase endurance and improve recovery times.

I would go with Lev due to few reasons:
1. Anavar will suppress testosterone, which will cause you to lose muscle in the end
2. Cardarine is a much better alternative than an oral cycle alone
3. Running a PCT is essential in order to keep the bf you achieved and also the muscle you built previously

Back
Top Bottom