Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

william bonac height truth

MylesNeb

Registered
hey guys i have always wondered if in bodybuilding they lie about their height and weight just like they do in WWE. like they will claim they are 6 5 and 300 pounds in wrestling but when you go there they are really more like 5 9 220 pounds in person. does the same thing happen in bodybuilding like with these guys like william bonac who lie about their height?

How can they lie when they are weighed and measured? Are you smoking something over there?

Err they're not. Bonac competes in the open pro class. Other classes sure they get weighed etc

in Hollywood they lie about their heights all the time. Bruce Willis and Stallone are like 4 inches shorter than people think. it is because they are playing action people and it looks better on tv if they appear taller. Stallone is listed as 5'10", but i know people who have done movies with him and seen him in person and he is literally 5'7 at most. Mel Gibson played William Wallace who supposedly was 7 foot tall in real life and Mel Gibson is only like 5 8 on a good day. its about an image.

Well show's you how much I know.

However, if someone says they're 5'10 and they're 5'8 its totally obvious they're full of shit. Don't know why someone would lie about that.

There's guys on here that lie about height, weight or muscle size every day.

Back
Top Bottom