Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Willindy120's Esarms, Sarms1, Banned Nutrition Log

Another week in and am still feeling great. Weighed in this morning at 194.5 lbs. I've been averaging about 1 to 1.5 lbs heavier than the beginning of my cycle.

Workouts feel amazing.. muscular endurance is improving nicely. I've noticed it both during mma and weight lifting. Day to day recovery between workouts has been better as well.. still feel soreness but it's less than normal which has been helping to increase my output.

Sleep has been fantastic, I attribute that mostly to the MK677.

Zero negative side effects to report.

Another week in and am still feeling great. Weighed in this morning at 194.5 lbs. I've been averaging about 1 to 1.5 lbs heavier than the beginning of my cycle.

Workouts feel amazing.. muscular endurance is improving nicely. I've noticed it both during mma and weight lifting. Day to day recovery between workouts has been better as well.. still feel soreness but it's less than normal which has been helping to increase my output.

Excellent bro! Keep up the good work

Great to hear!

Everything seems to be kicking in nicely.. endurance is improved quite a bit and I'm recovering very quickly. Strength and explosiveness seems to be better as well. Weight has been steady at 194-195 lbs.

I recently added PSL's semax and noopept to my daily routine. 20mg a day for the noopept and 6 drops of semax. I take 10mg noopept in the morning and another 10mg and the semax in the evening/preworkout. Those compounds stacked with the M1-MK and Cardazol as a preworkout is insane. I highly recommend giving it a try.. it takes the already great focus from Cardazol to another level. The last 2 workouts were probably the best I've ever felt..

Thanks man! I'm interested to see what the MK677 does for my IGF-1/GH levels..

yea im gonna run an igf test.

I had to switch mk677 to night time because legit i was getting so drowsy it was insane. At night now though i sleep like a baby!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks man! I'm interested to see what the MK677 does for my IGF-1/GH levels..

Crazy thing is too my IGF levels were 146 yours are 149 so it will be cool to see how the MK677 affects both of us.

Everything seems to be kicking in nicely.. endurance is improved quite a bit and I'm recovering very quickly. Strength and explosiveness seems to be better as well. Weight has been steady at 194-195 lbs.

I recently added PSL's semax and noopept to my daily routine. 20mg a day for the noopept and 6 drops of semax. I take 10mg noopept in the morning and another 10mg and the semax in the evening/preworkout. Those compounds stacked with the M1-MK and Cardazol as a preworkout is insane. I highly recommend giving it a try.. it takes the already great focus from Cardazol to another level. The last 2 workouts were probably the best I've ever felt..

Awesome bro! Really glad to see you doing so well!

yea im gonna run an igf test.

I had to switch mk677 to night time because legit i was getting so drowsy it was insane. At night now though i sleep like a baby!

- - - Updated - - -

Crazy thing is too my IGF levels were 146 yours are 149 so it will be cool to see how the MK677 affects both of us.
Night time dosing is the way to go.. I've never slept so well.

Look forward to seeing your IGF numbers!
Awesome bro! Really glad to see you doing so well!
Thanks! So far this is the best I've felt on a SARMs cycle. A big thanks to you, the other mods, and the whole evolutionary community for that! There's a wealth of knowledge here.. definitely could not have put this all together on my own.

Night time dosing is the way to go.. I've never slept so well.

Look forward to seeing your IGF numbers!Thanks! So far this is the best I've felt on a SARMs cycle. A big thanks to you, the other mods, and the whole evolutionary community for that! There's a wealth of knowledge here.. definitely could not have put this all together on my own.

im happy to help brother

Weighed in today at 194.3 pounds. My body fat appears to be slightly lower and muscles slightly more defined, so a good start for the recomp. Strength is going up as well and workouts are still feeling great!

Still no side effects.. energy is good throughout the day, although the heat spell we've been having along with working outside all day can be draining; nothing I attribute to the SARMs.

This Saturday will mark one month in, so stay tuned for mid cycle bloodwork! That also puts me about 3.5 months into my MK677 regimen, so I'm hoping to see a bump up in my IGF-1/GH levels.

I'll be going in for my mid cycle blood work tomorrow morning.. itll be a fasted test. For the most accurate results for blood glucose and everything else should I wait to take my daily dose of SARMs/M1-MK/Cardazol after the test, or is it preferable to do before?

I'll be going in for my mid cycle blood work tomorrow morning.. itll be a fasted test. For the most accurate results for blood glucose and everything else should I wait to take my daily dose of SARMs/M1-MK/Cardazol after the test, or is it preferable to do before?

Wait until after

Mid cycle bloods are in! Overall I'm satisfied.

Test dropped from 633 ng/dl to 264.

Estradiol went from 18 pg/ml to 19.5.

IGF-1 went from 149 ng/ml to 213.

GH went from .1 ng/dl to .3.

The suppression of my testosterone doesn't surprise me really.. I'm running all of the most suppressive SARMs and RAD140 at 20mgs. Estrogen, LH, and FSH all well within range. I'm stoked to see my IGF-1/GH increase.. it definitely shows the efficacy of Sarms1 nutrobal. Full results are posted below. I'll get a mid cycle progress pic up soon.

I've been feeling a bit under the weather with a cold the last few days but other than that still feeling great. I've been weighing in at a steady 195 with visibly less body fat than when I started.
fbf390e16457f94aeee5da97c9ff3379.jpg
3a41061964196978f203636336dbde2b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom