Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Willindy120's Esarms, Sarms1, Banned Nutrition Log

Sorry for the lack of updates.. the cold turned into a shitty sinus infection so I've just been trying to recover and stay well hydrated. I have one more day of antibiotics and will be good to go. I was back training last night.. I was way more fatigued than normal but that's par for the course with the antibiotics. Weight has remained constant at about 195. I'll hit it hard the next few weeks and will hopefully see more improvement.

Sorry for the lack of updates.. the cold turned into a shitty sinus infection so I've just been trying to recover and stay well hydrated. I have one more day of antibiotics and will be good to go. I was back training last night.. I was way more fatigued than normal but that's par for the course with the antibiotics. Weight has remained constant at about 195. I'll hit it hard the next few weeks and will hopefully see more improvement.

Back on track asap.

oh no... ....

Where is the clen? I’m confused. Either way I’m relieved to not see it in your cycle. I was about to wail on you.

A little more time in the gym and feeling much better. Cardio back to normal.. weight was slightly heavier pushing 196 lbs. Body fat seems to have remained consistent over the last few weeks, but visibly less than the start. Nothing overly fantastic to report, but making good forward progress.

A little more time in the gym and feeling much better. Cardio back to normal.. weight was slightly heavier pushing 196 lbs. Body fat seems to have remained consistent over the last few weeks, but visibly less than the start. Nothing overly fantastic to report, but making good forward progress.

excellent bro, keep it up!

Back
Top Bottom