Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winni acting as anti estrogenic

shorman2

Registered
I have seen numerous articles online about winstrol been anti-estrogenic, since I will be running cycle of it alone with anavar do a i still have to take hgc or arimidex or can i just skip on those considering winstrol is in my cycle, thanks.

I explain how to properly run a winstrol and anavar oral only cutting steroid cycle in this video here -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DBrylerLxA

Neither winstrol or anavar aromatize into estrogen so you don't need to use an AI with your cycle.

Both are liver toxic oral steroids, so you will want to use a good liver aid supplement with your cycle. If you are running an oral only cycle and not using a testosterone base with your cycle, then you will also want to include a good natural testosterone booster with your cycle to prevent low testosterone side effects.

Something like this -
Weeks 1 - 8
Winstrol 50mg/day
Anavar 50mg/day
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate - 1 serving/day

Followed by a good mini PCT to restore natural testosterone production.
4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES - 1 serving/day

Bro you need to do your homework - winstrol is nowhere close to being anti-estrogenic. What it does, it lowers SHBG which attaches to testosterone and decreases the free testosterone levels. However it does not impact estrogen directly.

Well, if you are using anavar and winstrol only, then there is no need for an AI, since none of them will convert into estrogen. However, for future reference, you should not regard winstrol as the solution for estrogen related issues on cycle. For this purpose you should be using AI's, such as arimidex or aromasin, since they are the most reliable way of keeping estrogen levels under control during a steroid cycle.

Ai is nessery...winny is not a anti estrogen its a liver toxic

good luck.......

Winny has some anti estrogenic properties but is not sufficient to run as an AI. You want to be running aromasin with your cycle at 10mg EOD. If you can only get arimidex then that will do. Dose it at .5mg EOD.

Saying all that, I would still highly recommend you not to run an anavar only cycle. I doubt you will get the results you are looking for.

Back
Top Bottom