Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winning with Winny

brapbrap07

Buff Brother
Just got my Winny in today! Excited for the rest of the goods!!!!

Attachments

• 20131226_200219.jpg
    20131226_200219.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 170
Im jealous bro.. im looking at that myself:D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Isnt liquid the better way to go?

Brother man, there is no comparence to "oral" and "injection" . I think people don't realize that your "stomach" eats up 30% of (all) oral compounds , 30-45% primo and the liver has to process it. "yunk" That's not even debatable ! If you really want to use winny to it's full affect during "cycle , 1 ml/compound= Winstrol /.5 ml/500mcg-Methylcobalamin..........................AnalogMan

One added note for all you bro's.
My closing argument, I'll say the ideal body fat would be under 16%. I do not recommend that anyone "bulk" at 16%. You should be closer to 13% for a decent "bulking" and manageable cycle. Compound's like Winstrol and Anavar really don't even do much at 15% ,for those compounds you'll need to lower your BF down to 13 or 12%. And please forget about Clenbuterol and other fat loss aids,they're still not safe for "High" Body Fat......Just a thought people...........................AnalogMan

I agree with you my big brother, most brother don't know that but masteron, propionate, wins, hgh work better with less bf

In summer time every time I'm going on vacation I run 1cc daily for 14 days that they bodybuilding run wins for contest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brother man, there is no comparence to "oral" and "injection" . I think people don't realize that your "stomach" eats up 30% of (all) oral compounds , 30-45% primo and the liver has to process it. "yunk" That's not even debatable ! If you really want to use winny to it's full affect during "cycle , 1 ml/compound= Winstrol /.5 ml/500mcg-Methylcobalamin..........................AnalogMan

Thanks bro.. I figured injec was way better.

Stoked for you bro ! I understand the reason of using winny with low bf % , to get shredded , but how about the performance ,athletic aspect of it , I know story's of ball players and track runners using it to add speed . It actually made them faster , of course these are athletes in great shape already ?

All starting to make sense !

Stoked for you bro ! I understand the reason of using winny with low bf % , to get shredded , but how about the performance ,athletic aspect of it , I know story's of ball players and track runners using it to add speed . It actually made them faster , of course these are athletes in great shape already ?

All starting to make sense !
Every time I run wins I get powerful the only problem with win is your join you need to bcareful but blue me good strength and good pump no side but I get real rip

Im saving my glutes for my test E
ill have my chest for the winny.
And I guess shoulders too.

Not looking forward to the last 4 weeks of my cycle

If your 15% body fat and using winny, var, masteron, clen why even bother? It's all about a clean diet. If you can't get below 15% without any help just don't bother. IDK about you but juice to me was always to get that lil extra that the body couldn't do. JM2C

Back
Top Bottom