Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winny & anavar cycle

DriscolDave

Registered
I've never personally done such a cycle, but am wondering for a friend what kind of pct will be needed for about a 6-8 weeker of ONLY Anavar and winny. Please no cycle advise cause it's not my cycle to worry about...I'm just trying to help the guy out w/ recovery.

Hey bros,

I've never personally done such a cycle, but am wondering for a friend what kind of pct will be needed for about a 6-8 weeker of ONLY Anavar and winny. Please no cycle advise cause it's not my cycle to worry about...I'm just trying to help the guy out w/ recovery.

Thanks

Its fine to ask questions about everything but u dont ask a question and then tell people how to answer it. Thats just disrespectful

Hey bros,

Thanks

So I'll say.....

Back
Top Bottom