Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winny cycle

spurs10

Registered
a friend of mine wants to start a cycle of jsut winstrol any thoughts on this. i know its bad on the joints. could someone help me help me out with a cycle of how long and what to stack with. thanks

a friend of mine wants to start a cycle of jsut winstrol any thoughts on this. i know its bad on the joints. could someone help me help me out with a cycle of how long and what to stack with. thanks
Just curious what you mean by just winstrol cycle, and what to stack with it. Haha this wouldn't make it a winstrol only cycle. We need to know goals, stats and what not. And we don't recommend oral only cycles

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

You need a test base with anything. Just works much better that way. What is the ultimate goal hear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Is it for you or your friend?

How old is this "friend" of yours?
Is this his first cycle?
Why is he running winstrol only? What are his goals?
What are his stats?

- - - Updated - - -

Is it for you or your friend?

Oh boy, it's just so painfully obvious when the questions starts with this :D

How old is this "friend" of yours?
Is this his first cycle?
Why is he running winstrol only? What are his goals?
What are his stats?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh boy, it's just so painfully obvious when the questions starts with this :D

He starts by saying for his buddy then says what HE can take... I mean c'mon lol

Ok just to be clear, Stanozolol was approved by USFDA for treatment of angio edema as a stand alone drug therapy. There are articles out there with 30 year follow-up of patients treated as such with little side effects. Of course most of them were only on 2-4 mg a day or EOD with up to 15 mg/d during exacerbations. Just a side note to brologics.

Back
Top Bottom