Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winny cycle

adex76

Registered
I have never used winny in any of my cycles, but I am planning on using it in my cutting cycle next spring. For any of you guys who have had joint pain from it, how long after the cycle does it take for your joints to feel normal? thanks

There are again quite a many variables that go down with this.
How lean did you get, how much did you take, other drugs, aiding products (e.g. glucosamine), individual differences and so on.

In any case if I had to guestimate I would say maybe a few days for oral one. But like I said you need to take the context into consideration.

ive used it many times and never have i had this issue... most do not have any lingering effects for too long when they do get this issue though

never had the joint pain side effect from it when i took it. but i don’t take it anymore because it screws up my hair lol.

I've never had that problem. I think if you let your estrogen get too low, dont run a test base or dont run enough of it, etc, then it becomes an issue

I run oral winnie at 50mg/ed on the tail end of some cycles and at about 4 weeks my joints start to get a bit of ache. I supplement a fair amount of fish oil and glucosamine which likely helps, and the ache is gone within days of stopping winnie (your lipid profile will take longer to bounce back though).

Back
Top Bottom