Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winny dilemma

headskill

Registered
I have a dilemma which I need some advice on. I had did the math wrong and ordered 50 10mg winny tabs on my last order. I realize that that isn't much because I normally see people running it at 50/day at least. I was planning on running the last 4 weeks of this test e cycle with Anavar at 40 a day which I have as well. So here's my question. Should I just add the winny into the end of this cycle as well or just hold on to it? I wasn't planning on buying more. Is 50mg/day for 10 days even going to do anything? I'm thinking no which is why I'm considering adding it to the Anavar. Keep in mind I have never used either of these before

I have a dilemma which I need some advice on. I had did the math wrong and ordered 50 10mg winny tabs on my last order. I realize that that isn't much because I normally see people running it at 50/day at least. I was planning on running the last 4 weeks of this test e cycle with Anavar at 40 a day which I have as well. So here's my question. Should I just add the winny into the end of this cycle as well or just hold on to it? I wasn't planning on buying more. Is 50mg/day for 10 days even going to do anything? I'm thinking no which is why I'm considering adding it to the Anavar. Keep in mind I have never used either of these before

just wait. theres no dilemma... that wouldnt make any sort of sense to use it for 10 days... just wait

Just open the winstrol caps or whatever u have and use half. So 25mg. Plus the anavar.
It Will do more than nothing.

Its always better to just order everything you need beforehand.

Back
Top Bottom