Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol

Justincase66

Registered
Hey everyone!

New to the gear world. I have a question for you! I am now on week 6 of my Winstrol Only 50ED cycle. I am wondering if I am able to now add 500/wk test e and add maybe something extra like deca. Anavar etc to do a full 16 week cycle then start a good pct after and give my body recovery. Is this safe to do since I started with a winstrol only? I'm well aware of what winstrol does and have had good success with it so far. Any help or tips would helpful. So what I'm trying to do is now discontinue the winstrol and add test e and something else for the next 10 weeks to make it a full 16 week cycle. Just unsure how that works when I started an oral winny at first. (Listened to the wrong ppl at first) but have had success. Diet is on point and I'm an athlete that works out a lot. Thanks!

Hey everyone!

New to the gear world. I have a question for you! I am now on week 6 of my Winstrol Only 50ED cycle. I am wondering if I am able to now add 500/wk test e and add maybe something extra like deca. Anavar etc to do a full 16 week cycle then start a good pct after and give my body recovery. Is this safe to do since I started with a winstrol only? I'm well aware of what winstrol does and have had good success with it so far. Any help or tips would helpful. So what I'm trying to do is now discontinue the winstrol and add test e and something else for the next 10 weeks to make it a full 16 week cycle. Just unsure how that works when I started an oral winny at first. (Listened to the wrong ppl at first) but have had success. Diet is on point and I'm an athlete that works out a lot. Thanks!

I wouldnt stack anything.

I dont like just adding stuff into cycles and I dont like going out past 12 weeks.

Thats just me though I am very conservative as I want to make sure I dont damage my natural test production.

I would honestly wrap up the winny only cycle, do a full PCT, and then wait 3-4 months and then start a real cycle if you want but no idea howo old you are, experience, body fat, etc so without knowingg that i cant really recommend anything.

You can always add to a cycle I've been bodybuilding for over a decade so yeah you can always add testy is a good base what I would advise if you're on Winstrol a great blend to add is test e 250 mg Tren e 150 mg do 1 ml to 2 ml weekly you can split it up 1 ml on Monday 1 ml on Thursday and rotate your injection sites but definitely get your gear from PSL they are top-notch quality gear Ivan using them for years now and I have blood work that proves it I've got my physical body that proves it and there's hundreds if not thousands of people that can prove it by lab work and results PSL is definitely the way to go their customer service is great as well as their products and fast shipping time if you live in the US you can click on us domestic and buy from them but I bought from local sources I bought from online sources and I have not found anywhere with as good products as PSL it's definitely pharmaceutical grade

Hey everyone!

Also added to the message I sent before you can continue taking the wind straw as a booster and then once the test in the trend kick in you'll really be getting some kickass results if you order from PSL I do reviews on YouTube of all of my products I've gotten from them and I have yet to have anything bad to say get a hold of Vision on here if you have any questions he can walk you through everything and you can find PSL website really easy on Evo and their prices are great but I would definitely order 210 ml bottles that way you've got a little bit extra if you're running a 16-week cycle because if you just order one you're not going to have enough if you're doing 2ml weekly

I am 30. Is my 1st cycle ever. Done everything naturally for years. I'm at about 16% bf. If I would've done my research I would have found winny to be pointless for me. Just wanna know if its safe to push to the 16 weeks. Been on winny for 6 and now am dropping the winny and starting test e and maybe something else for the next 10 then plan on starting a pct. Any suggestions as to what to do for the last 10 weeks having done winny the last 6?

Test E 250mg mixed with Tren e 150mg that's one of the best blends out and the results are great.
I am 30. Is my 1st cycle ever. Done everything naturally for years. I'm at about 16% bf. If I would've done my research I would have found winny to be pointless for me. Just wanna know if its safe to push to the 16 weeks. Been on winny for 6 and now am dropping the winny and starting test e and maybe something else for the next 10 then plan on starting a pct. Any suggestions as to what to do for the last 10 weeks having done winny the last 6?
That's what I take but I'd be sure and order it from psl that way you know it's legit and winny is ok you might as well take it until your out and start the cycle of test e and tren e but they come mixed in the same bottle and you get all the bulk and cut up muscle without the water weight so you can't loose taking this it's great 10 -10 from experience

if you start using a long ester it will take time to reach peak levels

i would come off and pct then start planning your next cycle after bloodwork
Exactly I didn't read you started your PCT already but if that's the case finish that then defiently get on some test e and tren e you will see a huge difference I did the first time I used it that stuff from psl is great well everything is sarms is a good thing to look into adding also if you do some research Stevesmi knows alot about sarms I believe vision does also they are good especially when you mix them with an AAS cycle kind of gives you that extra kick.

I'm with stevesmi on this one. Your test will take too long to peak. Just end it and PCT, and run properly planned cycle next time.

Are you really telling a 1st cycle user to take Tren? I would just finish this cycle then after next cycle do 10-12 weeks of Test E or Sustanon 250 and 4-6 weeks of Winstrol in there wherever you chose first or last up until PCT or 3 weeks after your last Test injection. You should gain good on that cycle alone.

1) Why do 16 weeks on the first cycle?
2) Don't add stuff in randomly.

I never started a pct yet.

Oh ok. I have a planned athletic event in end of nov and dec and wanna stay on it as long as healthily possible. Could I stop the winny and start test e only until my events are over in dec? Being safe to do so having been on winny for 6 weeks. So when is all said and done I did

1-6 winny 50ed (listened to wrong ppl) this is already in effect.

Then I would possibly start
6-16 test e 500/wk until my events in end of nov and mid dec are over.

Then after this I would start a good pct or consider cruising at a low dosage to keep the some of the gains (100-150/wk) I am not a tested athlete.

Thanks for your help. Maybe this will help u understand a little about my situation.

Thanks guys! appreciate the feedback! Very helpful! I would have done this differently if i had listened to the right people.

Dude honestly just stop do a 4 week PCT and take a few months off, work on getting that bodyfat lower (could toss is cardarine and sten as both non-hormonal) and then once you fully recover start a proper 12 week test cycle.

I wouldnt touch tren if all you have runny is a stand alone winny cycle thats a harsh compound and you may get the results you want with just test.

you definitely do not want to add test at this point and beyond that, you should not be anywhere near 16 weeks on a first cycle... yes, you should have done more research first but its too late for that now... don't make things any worse... adding on to mistakes already made is just not wise bro... you need to reevaluate everything... consider this a learning experience and do the right research and proper planning for your next cycle... i have no clue why tren was ever even brought up but that should not be anything you even consider right now

Yeah... What everybody else said. And even when you're ready to cycle again you don't need 500mg/week of Test

You do not need to add anything at this point. It's time for you to stop and pct then do a lot of research before cycling again. You also need to bring that bodyfat down

Back
Top Bottom