Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol After Blast?

Giza

Registered
Im about to go on a ~12-14 week long bulking blast of 600mg Test Cyp/week and 400mg Deca/week. After this I plan to drop down 150-200mg test Cyp/week and 50-100mg Deca/week (joint helath).

When I drop back down to my cruising dosage I plan to start cutting. Can I immediatly jump back in with a 6-8 week cycle of winstrol or should I wait and let my body recover?

Reason I am asking is, from my understanding the reasoning behind the cruise is to let your androgren receptors cool off/take a break. But I can't remember if Winstrol uses the same receptors. If it doesn't, would their be any issue with using it to cut while sitting at my cruising dose of Test and Deca?

Also would taking a supplement containing Red Yeast Rice Extract, NAC, milk Thistle Extract, and Red Clover Extract be beneficial to protect my liver and cholesterol levels when on Winstrol?

you dont stay on gear year round dude... trt is one thing, IF YOU NEED IT but adding winstrol and other compounds is just staying on continuously... NOT WISE whatsoever

I mean just kind of looks like your trying rationalize a 5 month blast. Androgen receptors dont seem like the issue here, your blood pressure, organs and hairline potentially are though

you CAN do whatever you want. however the idea behind blast and cruise is to cruise at a proper TRT dosage to allow the body to get a rest from all these drugs. if you came to me with this plan i would not recommend it no

Back
Top Bottom