Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winstrol for cutting

Tell me your age and fat percentage one think you must know winstrol does not cut your fat , a good fat cutter is your diet and your program 2nd winstrol is a 17aa means it is a toxic when your use winstrol your must stack with it a liver gurd like N2GURD also fish oil .6 week 50 mg every day is good dose just split you dose. after your cycle over you need a mini PCT ok .you can take pre workout after meal or before meal according to your chose take plenty of water because winny make your body so dry also it is a DHT if you MPB then winny eat you hair so rapidly ok tk cr

winstrol will dry you out. like putting a grape outside in the sun and it drying to a raisin. but that isn't burning fat

do not mistake the two

the best way to cut fat is via diet and exercise. you gotta do it first

If you aren't in Pre-Contest mode.
My Personal Opinion with Winny is, it's only going to dry out your Joints.

Stevesmi gave you good advice, Diet and Training are the keys.

Anavar is good when you are in a Caloric Deficit for Cutting...................................... JP

If you aren't in Pre-Contest mode.
My Personal Opinion with Winny is, it's only going to dry out your Joints.

Stevesmi gave you good advice, Diet and Training are the keys.

Anavar is good when you are in a Caloric Deficit for Cutting...................................... JP

I agree with this 100%. Winstrol is a fantastic drug for hardening and drying out physiques but it also causes severe joint pain in most users. Unless you are preparing for a bodybuilding competition, I would use anavar instead. Anavar is much easier in the way of side effects then winstrol.

Winstrol is also the single worst steroid for your hair line.

You do not necessarily need to include a testosterone base into your cycle. The gains from an oral only cycle won't be quite as good as one with a testosterone base but you can still make very good gains from an oral only cycle if your diet and training is on point and you run a proper PCT.

Here is a video where I explain how to properly run an oral only anavar cutting cycle -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DBrylerLxA

A cutting cycle might look something like this -
Weeks 1 - 8
Anavar 40-600mg/day
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate - 1 serving/day

Followed by a mini PCT to restore natural testosterone production.
4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES - 1 serving/day

For cutting you would do much better on a stack of SR-9009, Cardarine, and N2Slin. Those products actually burn fat and will also help by increasing your endurance thus making your cardio much easier. Running winny will do nothing for fat loss and will only harden muscles. I wouldn't even run it unless you are already at a low body fat.

Winny is quite harsh on your joints, hairline and liver.

I would not use it as a standalone and wouldnt run it at high dosages if you are not prepping for a show.

First thing you need to do is fixing up your diet bro. Then consider adding PEDs to your regimen.

Back
Top Bottom