Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol Cycle

mi4real

Registered
Hey guys,

I started a winstrol cycle (oral tablets) on the 26th of March taking 50MG a day. I started getting a migraine on the 10th of April and it just continued to get worse so I didn't take my tablet today and I'm already feeling much better. I read that this can be a side effect of winstrol. I was thinking about starting again tomorrow but maybe only taking 25MG and work my way back up to 50MG slowly? What do you guys think?

If I need to stop mid-cycle how would I calculate my PCT? How long should I take it for and at what dosage?

Would really appreciate your advise.

Run this for your PCT after your cycle -

Weeks 1 - 4
clomid 25mg/day
nolvadex 10mg/day
a good natural testosterone booster like hcgenerate ES from needtobuilmuscle.com 1 serving/day
a good liver aid supplement like n2guard from needtobuildmuscle.com 1 serving/day

Hope you feel better soon man! If the migraines don't go away, stop the winstrol and run a PCT. It's your body telling you that it's time to get off cycle

Weeks 1 - 4
clomid 25mg/day
nolvadex 10mg/day
a good natural testosterone booster like hcgenerate ES from needtobuilmuscle.com 1 serving/day
a good liver aid supplement like n2guard from needtobuildmuscle.com 1 serving/day

Hope you feel better soon man! If the migraines don't go away, stop the winstrol and run a PCT. It's your body telling you that it's time to get off cycle

Yep. That's it's not for you.

winstrol is actually one of the most toxic steroids you can run.

people think it has low sides because of these stupid outdated steroid charts that display it as low sides.. those charts have a huge bias towards steroids that aromatize, so winny gets underrated with sides.

if you are getting headaches on it, frankly I am not surprised.. i had the same thing, my joints cracked, and my hair fell off like i was a cancer patient. why people continue torturing themselves i have no clue. i don't run that crap and never will again. i will stick to tbol or var as an oral thank you

So Winstrol is def a big NO NO- isn't Winny one of the best cutting agents, I guess its not practical though with all the side effects

Just like with anything.....food, supplements, gear......if it is causing you negative effects then stop using it.

And winny will not "cut" you unless you are already like sub 10% body fat. Steroids increase muscle protein synthesis, they do not burn fat.

Weeks 1 - 4
clomid 25mg/day
nolvadex 10mg/day

Thank you! I feel back to 100% today no headaches. I'm aiming to take a 25MG dose this evening and hope for the best, if the headaches return I will start my PCT.

So Winstrol is def a big NO NO- isn't Winny one of the best cutting agents, I guess its not practical though with all the side effects

its not a big no no, not at all... you just have to know how to run it.. its not for everyone, just like dbol is not for everyone, tren is not for everyone, deca is not for everyone etc... winstrol is in my top 3 but you have to understand, i dont get the sides people experience.. i also know how to run it properly.. i also use gw with it along with full protection for cholesterol, i am more estrogen prone which is likely why i have never had achy joints and my body just loves it when i run it... not everyone can say that though

Back
Top Bottom