Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol log! First Oral Cycle Starts Tomorrow!

Gym Rat

Ill post weekly regarding my weight and strength increases. Effects of winstrol 4 week cycle.

Cycle is as follows
Week1-2:25mg ed upon wake
Week3-4: 50mg ed taken as a split dose
Liver supps
Double dose of omega

Pct
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Daa 5g daily (starting daa during week 4 of winny)
Continued liver support

Random stuff throughout cycle:
Pre workout stimms
Multi vitamin

Cycle explained:
Starting at 25mg winny to watch for hairloss , Gauge how I respond. Also, it my first aas cycle. I'm only trying to go a step above pro hormones, I've responded very well to stuff like dmz 3.0. Due to this I don't feel the need to dive into needles, test and stacking. I see lots of suggestions to add a sort of test base to help out, I've refrained from this due to my reasoning above.

Pct is light since it's a solo winstrol run.

Workouts and diet are on point, not going to bother typing it all out but ill keep you posted with gains and losses of any sorts.

Anyone have input of the pct? Let me know.

Well, I always say run test with it, but good luck bud! Also get some N2Guard, and follow the perfect pct program.. Get that hcgenerate ES

I'm always open to being educated on what my take on something is. The perfect pct shows a test base with a wint cycle. If winstrol does not aromatise then would I need to run 3 ai'? I'll re-read it as I could b mis understanding what I was looking it. It's been a flood of info this past month.

Thanks for the input and I'll take another look at my pct decision later tonight.

Best of Luck bro. But a 4 week low dosed winny only cycle isn't going to yield any drastic results. Hopefully your bf% is fairly low.

Just taking the slow and steady approach. With a lot of inconsistent info on doing a solo run, I though it would be best to try it myself. also, just looking to go a notch above pro hormones. Seems a legit aas light cycle would be the baby step I'm looking for.

Best of Luck bro. But a 4 week low dosed winny only cycle isn't going to yield any drastic results. Hopefully your bf% is fairly low.

Just doing the low dose to see if male pattern baldness is a problem. It is hereditary. Otherwise I'd jump in. Next cycle would start at a higher dose.

Just doing the low dose to see if male pattern baldness is a problem. It is hereditary. Otherwise I'd jump in. Next cycle would start at a higher dose.

I hate to tell ya bro, but if your predisposed to MPB then steroids are going to speed that process up for you. Especially winny.

I hate to tell ya bro, but if your predisposed to MPB then steroids are going to speed that process up for you. Especially winny.

Yes, I know. I also know that 25mg will yield less baulding than 50mg and so on. This is literally a small step in the direction on aas/steroids to see what will happen. I'm a big fan of the gradual approach.

Yes, I know. I also know that 25mg will yield less baulding than 50mg and so on. This is literally a small step in the direction on aas/steroids to see what will happen. I'm a big fan of the gradual approach.

I hear ya on the gradual approach, but winny only really isn't an approach at all is what some are trying to say. honestly a gradual approach would be running like test e or cyp less pins with like anavar, better than winny for a first cycle and first oral run. var is still toxic but a lot less toxic than winny. trust me I've done anavar only cycles at times and I did lean out and strength and some fat loss, but a winny only cycle I'm just not seeing it. just my humble opinion lol.

I can't pin. Kids around the house. Otherwise that would have been my approach. Sounds like people are not happy with winstrol only. It's still going to be more effective then a designer ph like dmz. So I'll just run I a few times over and see what happens.

I can't pin. Kids around the house. Otherwise that would have been my approach. Sounds like people are not happy with winstrol only. It's still going to be more effective then a designer ph like dmz. So I'll just run I a few times over and see what happens.

I got 3 kids under ten years old, and just finished 6 months pinning every other day.. For half year lol

I see what you are doing here but your approach is a little flawed imo. Some guys can go up to 1g of test and they are fine, but 50mg winstrol (or any random dht) and they start shedding hair. You would be much better off with test for your goals (to examine the side effects of aas, as all steroids are derivatives of testosterone) but to each his own.

Back
Top Bottom