Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol only cycle

bigMarti

Growing Brother
After reading some forum posts, i have became a bit confused on whether i should be using winstrol only for a cutting cycle. while some posts say that i should always use a testosterone compound

Please help as i want to avoid all side effects and want to play it very safe while still getting the expected results. 22, 5'11'' 166 11%bf, been lifting for almost 5 years. trying to bulk up

After reading some forum posts, i have became a bit confused on whether i should be using winstrol only for a cutting cycle. while some posts say that i should always use a testosterone compound

Please help as i want to avoid all side effects and want to play it very safe while still getting the expected results. 22, 5'11'' 166 11%bf, been lifting for almost 5 years. trying to bulk up

bro, did you read your post? you asked if you should run winstrol only for a cutting cycle and three lines later you say your trying to bulk up?? listen to everything wolfpack said because he is right on the money bro...

You need food more than anything right now. You are still very young and haven't built a good enough natural base to go near anabolics at this point.

eat, eat, eat and then eat some more my freind

Since reading the forums I started the bulking evolutionary diet, gained some mass already. I'm up 10lbs!!!!

that's a wise move... that's one of the main things you needed... now, throw in some natty supps with it and you will see even more results... run yourself and 8 week cycle of hcgenerate ES, GEAR, dspark, ancient strength creatine and need2slin... you can get all of these at n2bm.com... use coupon code dylan10 for 10% off...

How did you ever come up with "winny"????? NO,NO,NO... Spend your hard earned money on "FOOD" Lots of It Brother.............AnalogMan

I agree with everyone else here. Definitely get your diet in check. You should have a ton of room for natural growth, especially at 22.

Make up your mind. You want to cut or bulk? You need some size. Forget winny and cutting. Lifting for 5 years and only 166 lbs at 5'11"? You're doing something horribly wrong. Sounds like you need to eat about 3 times the amount you're eating now. Shoot for at least 2 grams of protein per pound of body weight, and eat carbs and fats to fill up with. Wouldn't hurt to throw in up to 3-4 protein shakes a day depending on the size. My protein shakes are 16 ounces of liquid and at least 75 or so grams of protein, up to almost 100. You can add 3-4 tbsp. of EVOO to a shake for extra good fats and calories (120 cals per tbsp) too.

What's your training look like? Chances are you're probably training 5-6 days a week, right? You should cut that down to 3 days a week with a 2 or 3 way split focusing mainly on compound movements and little to no isolation exercises.

Get your ass up to 220, then start thinking about a cycle.

Back
Top Bottom