Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol and Ostarine

50Magnum

What you guys think about this combo; I know taking both can take a hit on the liver; but I'm taking ostarine regardless for my joints/ligaments. Have been on ostarine for a few weeks; but I'm adding 25mg of winny a day(got shit for free so might as well take it). But you think my liver will take a hit or what? I'm only going to run the winny 2 days on 1 day off.

What you guys think about this combo; I know taking both can take a hit on the liver; but I'm taking ostarine regardless for my joints/ligaments. Have been on ostarine for a few weeks; but I'm adding 25mg of winny a day(got shit for free so might as well take it). But you think my liver will take a hit or what? I'm only going to run the winny 2 days on 1 day off.

Personally i dont care for it at all if you dont use test

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

How much test? elaborate your entire cycle please
the question so posed is very generic ... however at the indicated dosages I would not worry too much for the liver.

The day off does not make sense to be done. the human body does not like oscillation ... plan a cycle, choose a dosage and run it constantly.

.....25mg of winny?

Legit Sarms are not liver toxic so adding sarms to your stack should not cause any further damage to your liver or other organs.

Is the Test/Osta combo not cutting it? Why do you want to just toss Winny onto it?

I got more than enough results on a Test stand alone cycle.

How much test? elaborate your entire cycle please
the question so posed is very generic ... however at the indicated dosages I would not worry too much for the liver.

The day off does not make sense to be done. the human body does not like oscillation ... plan a cycle, choose a dosage and run it constantly.

.....25mg of winny?

it actually does make sense; i know competitors who do this with anadrol to offset the side effects during prep time. In fact they would run 2 days drol and 2 days winstrol back to back and getting amazing results; no achy joints from the winny and no bloating from the drol. Me I dont want to run winstrol everyday especially at high doses cause of the sides it causes. I received some var that were basically winny tabs and they fucked my joints up within a week or two taking 50mgs a day. I actually watched a vid of coach trevor; he basically likes to do this with winny duringthe off season running winny a few days on and a few days off. Im running 250 mg of test a week.

Is the Test/Osta combo not cutting it? Why do you want to just toss Winny onto it?

I got more than enough results on a Test stand alone cycle.

Im just running 250mg; and to be honest the osta was only for my joints reason why I take it. on top people like adding deca to their test/winny cycles for the joints; why not do it with ostarine which supposedly increases collagen production and protects joints.

Im just running 250mg; and to be honest the osta was only for my joints reason why I take it. on top people like adding deca to their test/winny cycles for the joints; why not do it with ostarine which supposedly increases collagen production and protects joints.

Im just saying there is something wrong with your current cycle then? Is it diet, training, etc?

If the cycle is going as planned why add another compound just because you got it for free? Not saying you cant but trying to figure out why you would want to add it as there must be an issue with the current cycle.

FWIW I hated winstrol with a passion. Never had an issue with any hair loss from any compounds and no MPB in my family and on winstrol I shed hair like crazy and joints were not happy after 4 weeks.

You can add it just me personally id up the test dosage by 100mg/week as you would see better results.

Im just saying there is something wrong with your current cycle then? Is it diet, training, etc?

If the cycle is going as planned why add another compound just because you got it for free? Not saying you cant but trying to figure out why you would want to add it as there must be an issue with the current cycle.

FWIW I hated winstrol with a passion. Never had an issue with any hair loss from any compounds and no MPB in my family and on winstrol I shed hair like crazy and joints were not happy after 4 weeks.

You can add it just me personally id up the test dosage by 100mg/week as you would see better results.

Nah I like my cycle; jsut want to see what peoples inputs were stacking osta and winny together and if it offset the joint sides. I know people who do that with osta and var; but nah I aint trying to add 100mg more test a week. If I was trying to blow up I would do 500mg a week; but Im recomping right now and more keen into staying lean(obviously with diet) while putting on strength. If I could I would do osta/var or osta/winny together but I'm adding in the test because of the amount of suppression both compounds bring upon.

Nah I like my cycle; jsut want to see what peoples inputs were stacking osta and winny together and if it offset the joint sides. I know people who do that with osta and var; but nah I aint trying to add 100mg more test a week. If I was trying to blow up I would do 500mg a week; but Im recomping right now and more keen into staying lean(obviously with diet) while putting on strength. If I could I would do osta/var or osta/winny together but I'm adding in the test because of the amount of suppression both compounds bring upon.

Cool then yea you can def add it and see how it goes. Im running both banned nutrition supps, cardarine&sten from esarms, then LGD and Rad140 from Sarms1, and proviron from PSL.

The RAD140 is similar to TRT so thats where I am getting my "test like" base from with the proviron and the rest.

No. Just no. I've a drawer full of sarms and roids. I don't just use them cos they're there.

Back
Top Bottom