Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Winstrol and Ostarine

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Winstrol and Ostarine

What you guys think about this combo; I know taking both can take a hit on the liver; but I'm taking ostarine regardless for my joints/ligaments. Have been on ostarine for a few weeks; but I'm adding 25mg of winny a day(got shit for free so might as well take it). But you think my liver will take a hit or what? I'm only going to run the winny 2 days on 1 day off.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 50Magnum View Post
    What you guys think about this combo; I know taking both can take a hit on the liver; but I'm taking ostarine regardless for my joints/ligaments. Have been on ostarine for a few weeks; but I'm adding 25mg of winny a day(got shit for free so might as well take it). But you think my liver will take a hit or what? I'm only going to run the winny 2 days on 1 day off.
    Personally i dont care for it at all if you dont use test

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Nah I'm running test with it; have been running test with the ostarine the whole time.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    How much test? elaborate your entire cycle please
    the question so posed is very generic ... however at the indicated dosages I would not worry too much for the liver.

The day off does not make sense to be done. the human body does not like oscillation ... plan a cycle, choose a dosage and run it constantly.

.....25mg of winny?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Legit Sarms are not liver toxic so adding sarms to your stack should not cause any further damage to your liver or other organs.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    sarms can be added to any cycle to enhance results
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Is the Test/Osta combo not cutting it? Why do you want to just toss Winny onto it?

I got more than enough results on a Test stand alone cycle.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattew87 View Post
    How much test? elaborate your entire cycle please
    the question so posed is very generic ... however at the indicated dosages I would not worry too much for the liver.

The day off does not make sense to be done. the human body does not like oscillation ... plan a cycle, choose a dosage and run it constantly.

.....25mg of winny?
    it actually does make sense; i know competitors who do this with anadrol to offset the side effects during prep time. In fact they would run 2 days drol and 2 days winstrol back to back and getting amazing results; no achy joints from the winny and no bloating from the drol. Me I dont want to run winstrol everyday especially at high doses cause of the sides it causes. I received some var that were basically winny tabs and they fucked my joints up within a week or two taking 50mgs a day. I actually watched a vid of coach trevor; he basically likes to do this with winny duringthe off season running winny a few days on and a few days off. Im running 250 mg of test a week.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by awm1981 View Post
    Is the Test/Osta combo not cutting it? Why do you want to just toss Winny onto it?

I got more than enough results on a Test stand alone cycle.
    Im just running 250mg; and to be honest the osta was only for my joints reason why I take it. on top people like adding deca to their test/winny cycles for the joints; why not do it with ostarine which supposedly increases collagen production and protects joints.

Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Im just running 250mg; and to be honest the osta was only for my joints reason why I take it. on top people like adding deca to their test/winny cycles for the joints; why not do it with ostarine which supposedly increases collagen production and protects joints.
    Im just saying there is something wrong with your current cycle then? Is it diet, training, etc?

If the cycle is going as planned why add another compound just because you got it for free? Not saying you cant but trying to figure out why you would want to add it as there must be an issue with the current cycle.

FWIW I hated winstrol with a passion. Never had an issue with any hair loss from any compounds and no MPB in my family and on winstrol I shed hair like crazy and joints were not happy after 4 weeks.

You can add it just me personally id up the test dosage by 100mg/week as you would see better results.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast