Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol stacked with Sarms?

powerup

Buff Brother
Anyone have any experience stacking Winstrol in a Sarm cycle? How long can Winstrol be run with no major sides? How much better would it be than Cardarine, is the risk of sides worth it?

Anyone have any experience stacking Winstrol in a Sarm cycle? How long can Winstrol be run with no major sides? How much better would it be than Cardarine, is the risk of sides worth it?

I have a log here.

I stacked proviron with a sarms cycle. It worked well but the purpose of sarms is that they give great results with minimal suppression and with no test base my levels tanked....legit was dosing 50mg proviron for 8 weeks with the sarms and my test level was 25......

I would save the oral steroids for when you are running something anabolic/androgenic like test or tren.

I have my bloods posted in the thread as well.

Don't run winstrol without a test base. It will shit you down, and sarms will not help you with that.

Don't run winstrol without a test base. It will shit you down, and sarms will not help you with that.

noted. thank you... just kicking around ideas really looking to get fully shredded with this next cycle. im pretty close but i find it so hard hard to just put the finishing touches on myself. seem to plateau around 8%-9% BF no matter what I do

noted. thank you... just kicking around ideas really looking to get fully shredded with this next cycle. im pretty close but i find it so hard hard to just put the finishing touches on myself. seem to plateau around 8%-9% BF no matter what I do
Winnie is indeed a fantastic finisher. Hardens you up and really helps with vascularity!

Cardarine, Sten, and S4 are great for cutting. Could also add in RAD140 too but with any of the sarms that can suppress I typically will recommend 4 weeks PCT with 25mg/day clomid and a natural test booster like N2Generate or M1MK.

Also would want to run bloods to make sure fully recovered before starting any other sarms or AAS cycle.

Winnie is indeed a fantastic finisher. Hardens you up and really helps with vascularity!

how long can you run it tho where you can bounce back fine out of it?

- - - Updated - - -

Cardarine, Sten, and S4 are great for cutting. Could also add in RAD140 too but with any of the sarms that can suppress I typically will recommend 4 weeks PCT with 25mg/day clomid and a natural test booster like N2Generate or M1MK.

Also would want to run bloods to make sure fully recovered before starting any other sarms or AAS cycle.

im gonna stick with Ostarine. I gained a good 7 pounds and the strength gains i was very happy with the first time around. Bounced out of it fine and kept everything so far after a month off.

how long can you run it tho where you can bounce back fine out of it?

- - - Updated - - -

im gonna stick with Ostarine. I gained a good 7 pounds and the strength gains i was very happy with the first time around. Bounced out of it fine and kept everything so far after a month off.

Cool yea I love osta as well and great for recovery.

As for Winstrol its like any steroid but since its liver toxic I dont recommend more than 6-8 weeks and make sure you are running a liver aid supplement.

The thing is you wont get the gains on winstrol like you would another injectable steroid but you will need to do a similar PCT to recover which is why I usually do not suggest mixing oral steroids with sarms.

Sarms and injectables though are good together and then you could always toss an oral steroid in. I just dont like running a full PCT for the minimal gains you will see on most oral steroids is all id rather run it with an injectable and use sarms after full recovery to give your HPTA a break. I usually run one injectable cycle per year and in between will run a variety of sarms stacks. I will run the suppressive ones (s4, osta, rad140, lgd) and in between while recovering I will run cardarine, sten, and mk677 as they are non-hormonal.

6 weeks is the max for winstrol but I wouodnt run it without a test base. Alone or even with just sarms will destroy your joints. A test base helps with that

6 weeks is the max for winstrol but I wouodnt run it without a test base. Alone or even with just sarms will destroy your joints. A test base helps with that

im going to stay away from it and just run my next cycle same as the first: Ostarine and Cardarine... I did the Cardarine at 10/mg per day, think I should bump it to 20? The whole cancer risk is a little scary.... thoughts?

I was also thinking of doing Rad instead of the Ostarine, but I love the fact that the Ostarine is not really suppressive and gained a solid 7 pounds and added about 35 pounds to my bench in 12 weeks. Is rad really that much better thats its worth the added suppression?

The cancer risk is well overblown. It was from a study where rodents were given massive continuous doses.

Can you blast Winstrol for like 2 weeks before the start of a sarm cycle? Would 2 weeks at 10-20mg/day shut you down?

Can you blast Winstrol for like 2 weeks before the start of a sarm cycle? Would 2 weeks at 10-20mg/day shut you down?

Yea dont usew the winny trust me man its not worth it. You need a test base with it so you are just going to suppress yourself and then jump onto sarms which isnt going to help.

I did a log using sarms and proviron on here and my test levels after proviron for 6 weeks was 25.......25!

Idiot move on my part but learned from it. Just dont use the winny 2 weeks isnt going to make a hell of a difference and you are better saving it for a test or tren based cycle.

- - - Updated - - -

Yea dont usew the winny trust me man its not worth it. You need a test base with it so you are just going to suppress yourself and then jump onto sarms which isnt going to help.

I did a log using sarms and proviron on here and my test levels after proviron for 6 weeks was 25.......25!

Idiot move on my part but learned from it. Just dont use the winny 2 weeks isnt going to make a hell of a difference and you are better saving it for a test or tren based cycle.

Found the link....look at the last page at my bloodwork....

https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...ed-nutrition-sarms1-esarms-psl-log-67452.html

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Found the link....look at the last page at my bloodwork....

https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...ed-nutrition-sarms1-esarms-psl-log-67452.html

Sorry page 4

noted... any suggestion for a strong finisher sarms cycle? just cant seem to lose that last bit of body fat at 8-9% wanna see if I can get under 7%

Back
Top Bottom