Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol tabs

I friend of mine has been using winstrol tabs,
about 40mg a day for 30-35 days and is going to
stop. He was wondering if pct was necessary after
such a cycle.

Does anyone have some advice which I could give him?

Have your 'friend' come on and ask

I friend of mine has been using winstrol tabs,
about 40mg a day for 30-35 days and is going to
stop. He was wondering if pct was necessary after
such a cycle.

Does anyone have some advice which I could give him?

Maybe, maybe not..
I always recommend taking a PCT after the usage of any steroids.

But what your "friend" should do is to go and get some bloods done. After that he will have his answer.

Yes you will need pct. You could probably get by with a good test booster and Organ support. Check sticky for all the information you will need on PCT.

Steroids shut down your natural testosterone production, so yes you need to PCT

the fact this is even being asked is bad enough... just a prime example of why steroids get a bad name... people using steroids that are CLUELESS on what they are doing

Steroids shut down your natural testosterone production, so yes you need to PCT

Winstrol does not shut you down tho. It may supress you, but it can also leave your natural testo values in a good range.

However, a PCT is a must to have at hands anyhow cus you've no idea what the bloods will be.

Also, a winstrol only cycle... it's just a waste of money and time imo, it's better stacked with other inj compounds.

Winstrol does not shut you down tho. It may supress you, but it can also leave your natural testo values in a good range.

However, a PCT is a must to have at hands anyhow cus you've no idea what the bloods will be.

Also, a winstrol only cycle... it's just a waste of money and time imo, it's better stacked with other inj compounds.

Wtf? Your seriously coming on here and saying winstrol will leave your test in good range. Really... smfh to the highest degree. Smfh!

Lol!! Not sure what you’ve been taking. But if your test is still optimal after a winstrol run, maybe you should find a new source. Because your not taking real gear..

Iv got some winstrol but haven't tried it yet. Heard it has an anabolic rating of 320 putting it up there with drol.

Why is it bad on the joints? Is that simply because it has the ability to lower estrogen? Like say, masteron?

It dries out the synovial fluid that lubricates your joints (among other side effects).

Back
Top Bottom