Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Winstrol/ Tbol

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Winstrol/ Tbol

I'll be starting a Summer cutting cycle soon. Not a bodybuilder by any means just trying to dial in my physique a bit more and lose a bit of body fat. Working w a nutritionist so diet will be on point. Cycle will be be 500 MG test for 12 weeks. I want to add in an oral for the last six weeks.

Options are 50 mg winstrol per day or 50 mg Tbol per day. I've taken Tbol before but never winstrol.

I know Winstrol is typically the go to cutting oral.

I didn't have any issues with the one Tbol cycle I did while on TRT so because of That it was sort of my first choice in picking an oral to add to the cycle. I know I can handle it ok so that's one less thing I need to worry about.

My question is are they pretty much equal in terms of side effects at the same dosage?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DPSCT View Post
    I'll be starting a Summer cutting cycle soon. Not a bodybuilder by any means just trying to dial in my physique a bit more and lose a bit of body fat. Working w a nutritionist so diet will be on point. Cycle will be be 500 MG test for 12 weeks. I want to add in an oral for the last six weeks.

Options are 50 mg winstrol per day or 50 mg Tbol per day. I've taken Tbol before but never winstrol.

I didn't have any issues with the one Tbol cycle I did while on TRT so because of That it was sort of my first choice in picking an oral to add to the cycle. I know I can handle it ok so that's one less thing I need to worry about.

My question is are they pretty much equal in terms of side effects at the same dosage?
    winstrol is going to be harsher but at least for me, its going to be stronger... more hardening, strength is debatable between the two but personally, ive always done extremely well with winstrol over most orals, but the sides, for me, get to me around week 4-5 in terms of the lethargy.. ive never had the dry joints like a lot of people but the lethargy from the toxicity is what i hate and have the hardest time with and you know im always running an all in one with it to protect but it still has always gotten me... tbol, for me, hasnt been as harsh and has great results, just not as profound as winstrol... winstrol will do more aesthetically for you but tbol may be easier on you

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Please do log your cycle, we will wait.

For the layout, tbol and winstrol are NOT equal IMO. I would go with winstrol any day over tbol, 50mgs of winstrol is going to harden you up like nothing else.
    How about your AI and some sarms? cycle support? liver/organ/kidney support? check that.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    equal in that neither aromatize, otherwise not equal at all. winny is way more side effects
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Cyborg Humanoid Brother ElevenBravo77's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Neither Tbol or Winstrol aromatize but that is where the similarities end.

Tbol is relatively mild and provides some solid strength gains and for me a little vascularity. Primary side effect aside from liver values is pumps. It doesn't happen to everyone but I get back pumps and crazy calf pumps.

Winstrol is pretty harsh and while it will really harden you up it is tough on the liver and dries you out, causing joint issues for a lot of people.

For your goals Winny is probably better but I think people overlook Tbol. I've had some great strength gains on 6 weeks at 50mg a day.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro winny gave me worst heartburn ever and sent cholseterol sky high, use n2guard with it

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Yeah you are. You don't have to LOOK like what people think of as a bodybuilder to be one. You're half way there now

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Official Representative (VIP) ballin2504's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Winstrol is def the better of the 2 orals as long as you can deal with the toxicity of it.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Winstrol is a better option for your goals but at the cost of more side effects

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks guys. I've settled on Tbol. The liver toxicity gives me some concern since I'm an older guy...

I'll still run TUDCA and NAC while on cycle.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast