Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winter Bulk Cycle

Interesting. I would think that would cause more water retention. I know its different for everyone. Looks like its going to be trial and error for me to find that sweet spot! Just really want to avoid dick issues
Read this thread. https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/showthread.php?t=69823

Bloat on test, even high doses is a myth. It's all about controlling estrogen properly. The biggest guys I know are all advocates of higher test dosages. I personally can be very dry on high test and deca.

Low test will give me dick issues 100% of the time if I'm running a nandrlone like deca or tren

This was 2 years ago on 750 test, 500 deca, 800 eq while BULKING
ae257cd73b2f66a3fd5d1ac2cc738d11.jpg

Read this thread. https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/showthread.php?t=69823

Bloat on test, even high doses is a myth. It's all about controlling estrogen properly. The biggest guys I know are all advocates of higher test dosages. I personally can be very dry on high test and deca.

Low test will give me dick issues 100% of the time if I'm running a nandrlone like deca or tren

This was 2 years ago on 750 test, 500 deca, 800 eq while BULKING
ae257cd73b2f66a3fd5d1ac2cc738d11.jpg
I'll def read that article. Looks good man! Goals for sure. How many calories were you eating at that time if you dont mind me asking? I assume no orals (I know you dont use them now)?

Your urologist gives aas advice? That's very strange.

If my test dose isnt high enough, my libido, mood, energy, and sense of well being all suffer. I've been doing this a long time. I'm also not like everyone. I handle aromatizing compounds better than most and my body loves the wetter compounds and feels best on them

That's who gave it to me.

I wish my legs were as big as your arms. Lol.

I'll def read that article. Looks good man! Goals for sure. How many calories were you eating at that time if you dont mind me asking? I assume no orals (I know you dont use them now)?
I cant remember exactly, but I believe I was in the 3500 calorie range. High protein, moderate carb, low fat. Around a 40/45/15 ratio

Just be prepared for bad acid reflux if you choose drol. Cycle looks good though. Have you done deca higher than test before?

Just be prepared for bad acid reflux if you choose drol. Cycle looks good though. Have you done deca higher than test before?
Drol is what I'm going to do. I've never ran deca so I will have to play with doses and see what works best for me. I'm also going to add in EQ which I have ran before. Still debating where to start with my test/deca ratio

Back
Top Bottom