Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Witch one for bulking??

noneck

whitch one would be a good one to run for a clean bulk?Beastdrol,or Helladrol,or Dieselbolan 2.0????

Diesel V2 is said to give the most weight gains, I'm currently running it with Katan2.0 but am only a few days in to give an opinion. I've had great results with beast and especially stacking Beast with Epi. How clean your gains are will most likely be a result of your diet.

beastdrol or dieselbolan. Helladrol is more of a cutter, IMO.

Interesting to hear Hella is more of a cutter. I started Hella and Epi Monday and this is my first experience with Hella. Need to told me it's great for cutting also, but Garryb said his greatest size gains came from Hella.

Bottom line TS, your diet will dictate how the cycle goes.

PS: Sounds like Beast is your best bet.

Diesel V2 is said to give the most weight gains, I'm currently running it with Katan2.0 but am only a few days in to give an opinion. I've had great results with beast and especially stacking Beast with Epi. How clean your gains are will most likely be a result of your diet.

Mentally some people like the big strength gains from beastdrol and the good hard size gains.

Deiselbolan is my preference because its much cleaner weight gains versus Beastdrol. By this I mean I did not get light headed like I did some times on beast. I know its not as harsh on the Liver. The size gains were a little better (cleaner) but the strength was incredible on Beastrdrol!

In the end people are still going to love there beastdrol no matter what. The strength and hard muscle gains are hard to let go of mentally. They just get hooked on it.

Well Helladrol is truly meant for cutting...so that out!

Beastdrol will give you more strength gains and some gains

Dieselbolan v2.0 more size gain less strength gain I believe.

Now here's the problem...both beastdrol and Dieselbolan are methyl so they can not be stacked. So What you can do it take Beast, PCT, bridge, Dieselbolan, PCT. Then down the road stack katana and helladrol for cutting. So get stronger, bigger, then ripped! :D

Remember to run N2 GUARD with both Beast and Dies since there methylated and all!

Hope this helped!

Back
Top Bottom