Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Witch trenbolone you love more?

MONSTRO

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
Trenbolone is the best of all not just because is the strongest but also more complete and mostly what he does no other steroid do by itself .
To have the same results of trenbolone you will need to use 3 or more compounds to get almost the same results . That´s why trenbolone is so famous . I can tell if we only have test and trenbolone we have all we need to be a great athlete.
But on market you find 3 different trenbolones and some mixes

Parabolan : the only human grade version of tren , is very powerful and have long half life that you can shoot 2x week only . is more rare and more expensive but worth it

Trenbolone Acetate: Is a veterinary version , and mg per ml is the most powerful since is the short ester and should be used at least EOD and better is every day. is the most used version because works quick and is very strong

Trenbolone E: Is veterinary to and is the longer version of all , great for longer cycles , bulking time , or people that use trenbolone long time .

Trenbolone MIX : Is normally a combination of Tren E + Acetate and Parabolan. is like sustanon on testosterones , i love this ones because you got all in one and more mg per ml .

Witch TRENBOLONE you love more? and why?

I use all 3 mixes of tren but my favorite was trenbolone hex which is parabolan Original, it was awesome.

Haven’t tried it but will be tryin tren a in a few months. Will see how it goes.

I prefer Tren E much more than short esters. Tren Ace hits me really hard and really fast. I prefer the slower build up. For me it helps control side effects better. On top of that, I do not dose tren high so I can easily pin twice per week for stable levels.

I only run long esters so tren E

I always say if you run long cycles or stay on all time your base should be long esters for sure , more stable , more mg per ml ( need less oil ) , the cycle is always cheap .

Back
Top Bottom