Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women primo 1 month QUESTION

Body4444

Registered
20 yr old female 135 lb 15% bf.
coach supplemented me with primo 50mg injection every 6 days used for a lean bulk. Saw great strength gains and muscle gains in that short of time.
Towards the very end of week 4 I noticed hoarseness in my voice, I couldn’t hit high notes like TI DO (do re mi fa so la ti do) so I was told to stop. I understand there’s a half life of 10.5 days, this is day 11 since taking. I’m concerned if this will reverse back or not...
It pisses me off because other women I’ve read could complete their cycle without dealing with much sides. I’m wondering if the primo was fake or if I’m just sensitive but regardless my biggest concern is if this will reverse and if any women have experience with this please comment below.

Since stopping I’ve used LGD 10 mg sublingual because I don’t want to put my whole bulking goal to a complete stop. Is it worth switching right over to lgd or should I wait to see if the sides dissapear and try again at a low dose? Or try an oral version?(maybe var instead)

sister...i suggest stopping and never using any steroids at all...they do cause sides..my girl even had some light sides from anavar....
...stick to low dose LGD/osta with some gw+cardazol mix for best results...

20 yr old female 135 lb 15% bf.
coach supplemented me with primo 50mg injection every 6 days used for a lean bulk. Saw great strength gains and muscle gains in that short of time.
Towards the very end of week 4 I noticed hoarseness in my voice, I couldn’t hit high notes like TI DO (do re mi fa so la ti do) so I was told to stop. I understand there’s a half life of 10.5 days, this is day 11 since taking. I’m concerned if this will reverse back or not...
It pisses me off because other women I’ve read could complete their cycle without dealing with much sides. I’m wondering if the primo was fake or if I’m just sensitive but regardless my biggest concern is if this will reverse and if any women have experience with this please comment below.

Since stopping I’ve used LGD 10 mg sublingual because I don’t want to put my whole bulking goal to a complete stop. Is it worth switching right over to lgd or should I wait to see if the sides dissapear and try again at a low dose? Or try an oral version?(maybe var instead)

Coach gave me drugs. Primo is NOT a supp

Coach supplemented me, coach drugged me, tomato tomatoe that’s not the big picture tho

- - - Updated - - -

I wish I did in the first place.. would I be able to jump into var only I don’t think I want to keep injecting if I run the chance of sides w the primo

you are very cavalier with your attitude and have no clue wtf your doing or getting into... good luck... i cant help people with that kind of attitude...

Every female is different. Somecsill get sides and some wont. You run that risk with any steroid. Sarms are safer for females. As for if it will reverse only time will tell

you are very cavalier with your attitude and have no clue wtf your doing or getting into... good luck... i cant help people with that kind of attitude...

Dylan I by no means meant to come across with a bad attitude. I truthfully have put in my time learning more about this stuff, which is why I joined evo. I highly respect your reply's and advice, so I apologize if I came across arrogant.. in reality I’d really value your help a lot.

Back
Top Bottom