Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

workout plan

pritam

Registered
I am 21 year old .
height- 5.5 inch
current weight- 60kg
waist-30 inch
hip-38 inch
biceps flexed- 14 inch
thigh-18.5 inch( pretty small[emoji19])
bf- 15%
working out for 4 years .
my diet will be strict.
suggest me a workout plan.

Sent from my RMX1801 using Tapatalk

please feel free to add anything to my thread [emoji18]

There's a very good reason people pay good money, sometimes BIG money, for individualized training programs. They take time to develop, based on the needs and goals of the individual. I doubt anyone on this forum is going to take the time to custom design a program for you, for free. There are some on this forum who specialize in this type of thing, for a fee.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

If I were you, I would stick to a program such as “Starting Strength” or some 5x5 program. Just stick to the basics/compound lifts, go heavy, and start eating more.

If you’re not going to pay some one your best bet is to google “workout plan” or “best weight routine” and try some things for yourself.

The thing is no workout plan is universal, everyone has different genetics or different needs. So anything you choose you’ll need to tweak.

Check out some stuff Jim Stopanni writes about working out.

If you’re not going to pay some one your best bet is to google “workout plan” or “best weight routine” and try some things for yourself.

The thing is no workout plan is universal, everyone has different genetics or different needs. So anything you choose you’ll need to tweak.

Check out some stuff Jim Stopanni writes about working out.

I second that ^^. Stopanni has some good stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's a very good reason people pay good money, sometimes BIG money, for individualized training programs. They take time to develop, based on the needs and goals of the individual. I doubt anyone on this forum is going to take the time to custom design a program for you, for free. There are some on this forum who specialize in this type of thing, for a fee.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
you know, its honestly insulting to me when people write these posts... i was a trainer many years and still do it on the side along with diet plans and people that ask things like this just piss me off... do you call an attorney and say he, "give me legal advice" or take your car in and say "hey, fix my breaks" all FREE of charge by the way... SMFH!!!!!

yeah, im going to sit here and customize all this etc for free... when i design a real diet or workout program, i have to sit and have at least a 30 minute call to go over so many factors, including medical history etc... then you have to sit and develop what you think goes well for THAT individual etc... that doesnt just take an hour... its just ridiculous when i see shit like this

I am 21 year old .
height- 5.5 inch
current weight- 60kg
waist-30 inch
hip-38 inch
biceps flexed- 14 inch
thigh-18.5 inch( pretty small[emoji19])
bf- 15%
working out for 4 years .
my diet will be strict.
suggest me a workout plan.

Let's start with what you've been doing so far.

i think you are going to irritate people on here going from wanting to use steroids, to claiming to be a competitor.. to now asking how you should train

this is why 21 year olds shouldn't use steroids right? you proved our point

as for training there are 3 cookie cutter ways to train:

1. full body workouts
2. split routines
3. 5X5

for a young guy with little experience i would start with the 3rd option

Back
Top Bottom