Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

worst steroid cycle ever!

Kegend

Registered
I wanted to hear about your worst steroid experience ever and why it was so bad.
For me I ran superdrol and trenbolone together
I think I did like 30mg a day superdrol and 300mg a week trenbolone
I felt so hot and sick the whole time, like I had no energy at all and was fatigue. The results though were amazing lol

I have had bad runs with trenbolone and halotestin in the past so I would say that those two would have been my worst experiences

I wanted to hear about your worst steroid experience ever and why it was so bad.
I felt so hot and sick the whole time, like I had no energy at all and was fatigue. The results though were amazing lol

Superdrol and trenbolone? sounds like a lot of sides.

Deca durabolin and npp stacked didn't do well for me.

Because I did so much study I knew what to avoid. Though some things I had to find for myself.

Deca. Too much bloat.

EQ: Just felt off.

Test prop: More pain for less results.

Clenbuterol: Panic and paranoia!

HGH: Meh.

BPC 157: Meh.

Ipamoreline: Meh.

Bremelanotide: Absolutley amazing but made my blood pressure dangerously high.

Melanotan: Gave me moles that had to be lasered off.

Clomid: Total dick killer.

Nolvadex: Made me moody and depressed.

EQ at 600mg gave me weird possessive jealous feelings towards my wife. I hated it. Never felt that before.

There's a reason EQ was taken off the market for human use, but a lot of guys won't accept that. They know more than the AMA apparently.

Because I did so much study I knew what to avoid. Though some things I had to find for myself.

Deca. Too much bloat.

EQ: Just felt off.

Test prop: More pain for less results.

Clenbuterol: Panic and paranoia!

HGH: Meh.

BPC 157: Meh.

Ipamoreline: Meh.

Bremelanotide: Absolutley amazing but made my blood pressure dangerously high.

Melanotan: Gave me moles that had to be lasered off.

Clomid: Total dick killer.

Nolvadex: Made me moody and depressed.
the one im surprised on with you is deca... although you see such a mixed bag on it with the bloat... for me, on that one, it was fucking sweet and very very dry but i kept it pretty low every time i ran it... everyone is completely different as we know... i dont love eq either and obviously hate clen and have felt the same way in regards to test prop as you do...

Other than a product not working due to it more than likely being faked I haven’t had any bad issues

The first time I injected Trenbolone extracted out of Finaplix-H pellets! That left a golf-sized ball under the injection site that lasted for 4-7 days. I had to inject EOD so I started running out of places to shoot pretty quickly.

Back
Top Bottom