Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Worst steroid you ever did?

meathead2019

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
For me it was trenbolone enanthate. Severe anxiety and insomnia to the point where i was getting maybe 30 minutes of sleep per night. Felt like my brain was shutting down on it. Turned me into a nutcase. By far the worst one. Id put anadrol at 2 then equipoise at 3. Halotestin imo isnt really that bad as long as you dont abuse it.

For me it was trenbolone enanthate. Severe anxiety and insomnia to the point where i was getting maybe 30 minutes of sleep per night. Felt like my brain was shutting down on it. Turned me into a nutcase. By far the worst one. Id put anadrol at 2 then equipoise at 3. Halotestin imo isnt really that bad as long as you dont abuse it.

Test suspension I will never touch again. give me gyno right now!! never usually see too many sides from tren other then night sweat but this time its got me lethargic night sweats I can handle

I have no issues with trenbolone since I use ancillaries like cardarine, n2guard, dostinex and sleeping aids.

for me testosterone suspension was horrible

Never really had awful issues. Var pumps were painful

- - - Updated - - -

Not really an answer

Crazy shheet I am running 500mg Sust right now.. Next to no PIP at all. Add in tren 75mg eod. Just lumpin my ass literally. golf ball lumps every rip. heat it push slow rub area out dont matter it knot my ass..oh well keep hittin

For me short ester propionates. Had no problem with sustanon in the glutes. With some site rotation I hit my delt and could not lift my arm without pain the next day.
I think I had noticed the sensitivity but not pinned it down literally. I avoid propionates. too much pip.

Back
Top Bottom