Join Evolutionary Forums

needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: would 1 ml of T400 per week be considered a TRT or anabolic dose? seeking opinions

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

would 1 ml of T400 per week be considered a TRT or anabolic dose? seeking opinions

hi All,

Would you consider 1 ml of T400 per week a TRT or anabolic dose?

Would you need AI? how much would you say is required/week?

This is for someone who is 47 yrs , 5' 9", 195 lbs, shows no sides even when was at much higher dose.

Would you even consider T400 for TRT? I live in Canada, don't think T400 is even an option if I was diagnosed with low test and prescribed TRT injection.

thank you in advance.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    thats insane... one ml of test 400 is 400 mg man... thats more than double a trt dose... thats fine for a cycle but certainly not for trt... your bloodwork determines how much of an ai you need but i rarely see someone not needing an ai at 400 mg per week...

Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    The product and concentration is meaningless.

You could run T400, T1000000000, T50.

In the end you want to take the right dose that gets you to a healthy test level with no AI as Dylan stated above.

I would imagine 1Ml of T400 would take you far above the healthy range meaning its a cycle. Having said that .25ML of T400 could be a TRT dose as 100mg/week is a reasonable starting point.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    1ml of any 400mg product is far and above any actual TRT.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    1ml of any 400mg product is far and above any actual TRT.
    What is considered the max mg/week for Cruising before it becomes Blasting? (Asking for... a friend? that probably cruises too high. &#128517

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Im on a T400 blend right now thats a combo of Test E and Test C and Im making some gainzzzz son...I have added more on top of that but my body started to recomp and grow after juist two weeks on T400

Sustanon 250 every two weeks was litteraly the trt prescription but I think its 100-200mgs of test C now though...

- - - Updated - - -

100-200mgs of Test C every week**

Im no expert though someone might correct me, also it depends on where your natural T is also and how Test C affects your levels

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogznlogz View Post
    What is considered the max mg/week for Cruising before it becomes Blasting? (Asking for... a friend? that probably cruises too high. &#128517
    To clarify:

Actual TRT is what's prescribed by a doc with a script and is almost always for life.

Cruising at TRT doses is still cruising. IMO cruising is a silly idea as it's usually done for 1) 'cos I feel good on test' and 2) 'to maintain my gains'. Calling it TRT is beyond stupid cos, all too often (just do a search on this forum to see what I'm saying) at some point (having sometimes stayed on for years) people come off and wonder why their HPTA is fucked. Now they actually do need real TRT.

Now TRUE TRT varies from 100 mg a week (or a dose equivalent to it) to an upper (and rare) limit of about 300mg. Most real TRT doses fall into the lower end (90% are 100-200). Most who say they are cruising almost always choose to use 300mg.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    for most around 125mg a week is the sweet spot
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    To clarify:

Actual TRT is what's prescribed by a doc with a script and is almost always for life.

Cruising at TRT doses is still cruising. IMO cruising is a silly idea as it's usually done for 1) 'cos I feel good on test' and 2) 'to maintain my gains'. Calling it TRT is beyond stupid cos, all too often (just do a search on this forum to see what I'm saying) at some point (having sometimes stayed on for years) people come off and wonder why their HPTA is fucked. Now they actually do need real TRT.

Now TRUE TRT varies from 100 mg a week (or a dose equivalent to it) to an upper (and rare) limit of about 300mg. Most real TRT doses fall into the lower end (90% are 100-200). Most who say they are cruising almost always choose to use 300mg.
    I was prescribed TRT (years ago) and the doctor that prescribed it wanted me at the high end of the range. Another doctor said my natural Test was in normal ranges, (at the very very bottom) and refused to put me on TRT. Test doesn't magically go up as you age, it goes down. So, I'm a lifer as far as that goes. It's actually cheaper and easier to get everything myself than deal with my new doctor AND the endocrinologist he sends me to.

Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I was prescribed TRT (years ago) and the doctor that prescribed it wanted me at the high end of the range. Another doctor said my natural Test was in normal ranges, (at the very very bottom) and refused to put me on TRT. Test doesn't magically go up as you age, it goes down. So, I'm a lifer as far as that goes. It's actually cheaper and easier to get everything myself than deal with my new doctor AND the endocrinologist he sends me to.
    Except when your supply dries up or you get bagged with test without a script.

I totally get supplementing test to keep the costs down, etc or running your own bloods or dosing a little differently im always weary though that supplies will dry up or getting bagged with something you dont have a script for.

I get the doctor and endo thing tho its a pain.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast