Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would like some guidance on new regimen and addition of enhancers.

Go with SARMs - they are perfect for your goals. You will be able to recover much faster, and will get lean. Besides, nobody has cancelled the recomp yet, so most probably you will gain some lean mass. And I recommend you don't split the three SARMs into two cycles, and use all of them at once. And finally, you might have heard it many times before, but you are a bit young for AAS - there is no need to use them yet.

I saw a post about taking GW pre-workout? What Should the time of dose be for this one. The article does not really touch upon this.

I got diet on point lately. 35% 35% 30% at around 3000 calories.
First day on cycle and working out went very well. Warmed up for 10 mins. Did the Strength Portion of my CF: Clean + hang clean + 2 jerks Every 90 sec - 5 sets :: Ev 90 sec - 5 sets Clean + hang clean with a PR for both complex. I had to stop at my daily PR because i was sweating so much. Left my wrist wraps at home. My grip strength was compromised. Seems like my thirst for went up. Drank about 140oz of water yesterday. It was 88 deg F and high humidity. So theres that factor. Also benched for 5 sets, 4 4 3 2 2 rep scheme. Set up for the WOD going for 10 mins. Besides the damn Double unders I need to work on, Endurance was freaking sweet. Did a little chest BB style bench, flies, Dumbell press. I stopped for shoulder OverTraining.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Yesterday morning I was a little over whelmed emotionally. It happens extremely rare occasions due to my life stressors. But because this happened on cycle I have to take it into account.

I had an Injury at my left Acromioclavicular joint from rugby a few weeks ago. I went for a tackle, and went to low to the point where i got a knee in the shoulder, jerking my neck. This caused the nerve to stretched (They are not designed to so it did not like that) so the muscle formed scar tissue to keep the area around the nerve immobile.
Also, I have some shoulder tightness and rough range of mobility due to scar tissue as well. Scar tissue does not stretch at all by the way. So I just started my SARMs last sat, and my AC joint pain and swelling has went down substantially. Chiropractor also complimented on this fact. This is due to the proposed increased healing effects from MK-2866 (osterine).
At CF today, I had a PR for a 10b increase on my Snatch. One hard to measure variable to keep in mind is technique. Mine is not perfect and i am still learning. S4 and MK at play. Endurance keeps going up. Did 4 rounds of Air Dyne ME for 25sec, rest 35, ME Dips 25, then 35 rest. Not to bad but I never stopped for the 25 sec and was at least at 170 BPM MEAN value (HR monitor measurement) for each movement. GW in play here I believe.

Psychologically I seem to be motivated a lot more. No excuses type of deal. I do get a little more angry but that was an issue before i forgot to mention. Small things turn into frustration and I am a guy so sociologically i act out with anger and a pissy attitude. May be a personal problem. Worth mentioning.
This is both psych and phys but Sex drive is up tooooooo high right now. No Gf and I do not resort to masturbation unless Blue Balls flairs up. I have had it before. Gotta be a righteous man to keep my eyes averted... If possible ill write on performance and what not. Quick note: I keep from masturbating due a study about draining your Androgen Receptors, or making them resistant to the repetitive chemical involvement without a time to recharge.

Went indoor rock climbing Thursday instead of Rugby. Just to change it up. Grip strength was completely destroyed up to today. It effected all my other stats.

Friday entitled The Granite Games workout #2.
6 min to find Max snatch -- 8 min amrap of 30 DU, 15 chest to bar pull ups, 30 DU, 15 Toes to bar -- Then 6 min to find max Snatch again. DU still kicked my ass. So it was hard to determine my performance. Sn was 160 for average of both max Sn rounds.

Saturday was snatch and cleans but I took it easy on those for form and my grip strength being destroyed from rock climbing Thursday. I also did front squat max. I PR'd at 300 lbs. Bench portion was 5x4 80% of rep max. Did 225 lbs no spotter needed. No conditioning portion that day.

Today, Sunday. I may not get to my run. One of my cars needs to be fixed so that is priority now. Should not be an issue.

Forgot to mention; Today marks the end of my first week. My posts will be less frequent. Also did arms Friday with a buddy. This nyctalopia or "Night Blindness," for me, it is a longer adjusting to light and dark. I can deal with it. Driving at night is still safe. Still have one more week before i decide to dose up or not.

This is about to be the end of the 4th week. Some things to mention are; I am 182.3 lbs. My new PRs recently are 300 front squat and 295 bench. I decided to up the dosages to 70mg ED of S-4. Noticed improvements with my bench specifically.
I changed my calories to point in the direction more of weight loss. That is; 2500 at 35-35-30, carb-pro-fat. That is one day in as of now. Hard to gauge fat loss until i get my fat calipers back. They are not accurate but I am interested in the numerical changes.

IMPORTANT! I dropped 1 day of rugby because practice season, no one really shows up except thur when we all go out. I don't drink as of right now.

I would like to add that I decided to get some blood tests out of curiosity. They will be posted below.

Mid SARM cycle Blood test (4 weeks in)

These tests were done with the introduction of SARMs before the blood draw.View attachment 10580View attachment 10581View attachment 10582View attachment 10583View attachment 10584 Screen Shot 2015-07-17 at 10.26.17 AM.jpg

The pages may go in Reverse.

bro to be honest...i found a ton of bloods are a waste of money...there are tried and true methods many brothers have tried...imo no point wasting cash mid cycle....can do post pct to properly recover-test sure...

bro to be honest...i found a ton of bloods are a waste of money...there are tried and true methods many brothers have tried...imo no point wasting cash mid cycle....can do post pct to properly recover-test sure...

No worries mang. I appreciate you watching out. I only pay 25 bucks on these tests but this one was free.

how far precycle? i thought you said you didn't do precycle bloods

If I said that, I have no idea why. Life is hectic as hell. It was 3 weeks before. I did not really have a say in the matter. Doctors orders on that one for my cholesterol. I asked her to do pretty much the same panel as recently done but she forgot or something.

I also just realized my freakin Test and Estrogen is not in the mid cycle bloods... ugh. Stressing me out man. I have the numbers but ill still upload the results when I get them on a hard copy this week.

Testosterone, total 252ng/dL (range:250-1000). This is a 200 drop from pre-cycle test. My LH and FSH are in range so just a little suppression I hope?
Estrogen (did not specify which one over the phone, most likely estradiol) 143g/mL (range: 60-190) little too high for my liking.

Back
Top Bottom