Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would like some guidance on new regimen and addition of enhancers.

If I said that, I have no idea why. Life is hectic as hell. It was 3 weeks before. I did not really have a say in the matter. Doctors orders on that one for my cholesterol. I asked her to do pretty much the same panel as recently done but she forgot or something.

I also just realized my freakin Test and Estrogen is not in the mid cycle bloods... ugh. Stressing me out man. I have the numbers but ill still upload the results when I get them on a hard copy this week.

Testosterone, total 252ng/dL (range:250-1000). This is a 200 drop from pre-cycle test. My LH and FSH are in range so just a little suppression I hope?
Estrogen (did not specify which one over the phone, most likely estradiol) 143g/mL (range: 60-190) little too high for my liking.

bro your lh/fsh are in range so is your estrogen...i already did ton of bloods with sarms before so have bros...sarms arent suppressive at any serious rate...your normal boys function as you can tell no problem...

sarms is a great choice bro. keep us posted on the gains u will be seeing.

work that technique on clean and snatch .... I 5'10 and 170 lbs .. snatch 215 and clean 285 now ...without any AAS ... I am on a cycle right now and expect to reach easy 225 snatch and 305 clean

oh ya if you want that snatch to go up ... leave crossfit for 2 month ... do 2 month strenght training like bodybuilding style ... I went from 170 to 215 doing this .. then go back to crossfit and everything is easier !

oh ya if you want that snatch to go up ... leave crossfit for 2 month ... do 2 month strenght training like bodybuilding style ... I went from 170 to 215 doing this .. then go back to crossfit and everything is easier !

Interesting, ill have to do this when my fall session starts for school. Great numbers by the way!

sarms is a great choice bro. keep us posted on the gains u will be seeing.
Absolutely! I have been seeing good PRs thus far with the basic lifts. I have not had a chance to attempt PR on the full weightlifting movements but on complexes have been noticing increases.

Gearhead.
Ill believe you man. My test should jump back up eventually after PCT and sometime ect. right? It is just unsettling seeing those numbers at my age (22).

Gearhead.
Ill believe you man. My test should jump back up eventually after PCT and sometime ect. right? It is just unsettling seeing those numbers at my age (22).

bro after mini pct...3 weeks clomid 25/25/25 and hcgenerate 5caps/ed...you'll do just fine....

bro after mini pct...3 weeks clomid 25/25/25 and hcgenerate 5caps/ed...you'll do just fine....

Right on brother. Thanks for reassuring my mind set. My buddy has some Nolvadex id like to use up. Checked up on the differences between Clomid and Nolvadex. Seems to be that "... tamoxifen (as in Nolvadex) seems to increase the responsiveness of LH (luteinizing hormone) to GnRH (gonadtropin releasing hormone), whereas Clomid seems to decrease the responsiveness a bit1." Another reason I'm intersted to do Nolva is the binding to the liver. Helps a bit with cholesterol. I know it won't solve my problems, but maybe shift me in a better direction. The side effects are not as bad either. That is eyesight, and acne.

Reference:
http://prohormonedb.com/content.asp?t=Nolvadex+vs.+Clomid+for+PCT&c=24

1 Vermeulen A., Comhaire F., Hormonal effects of an anti-estrogen, tamoxifen, in normal and oligospermic men, Fertil. Ster. 29 (1978) 320-27

2 Bruning PF, Bronfer JMG, Hart AAM, Jong-Bakker M, tamoxifen, serum lipoproteins and cardiovascular risk, Br. J. Cancer 1988 Oct, 58 (4) 497-9

Right on brother. Thanks for reassuring my mind set. My buddy has some Nolvadex id like to use up. Checked up on the differences between Clomid and Nolvadex. Seems to be that "... tamoxifen (as in Nolvadex) seems to increase the responsiveness of LH (luteinizing hormone) to GnRH (gonadtropin releasing hormone), whereas Clomid seems to decrease the responsiveness a bit1." Another reason I'm intersted to do Nolva is the binding to the liver. Helps a bit with cholesterol. I know it won't solve my problems, but maybe shift me in a better direction. The side effects are not as bad either. That is eyesight, and acne.

Reference:
http://prohormonedb.com/content.asp?t=Nolvadex+vs.+Clomid+for+PCT&c=24

1 Vermeulen A., Comhaire F., Hormonal effects of an anti-estrogen, tamoxifen, in normal and oligospermic men, Fertil. Ster. 29 (1978) 320-27

2 Bruning PF, Bronfer JMG, Hart AAM, Jong-Bakker M, tamoxifen, serum lipoproteins and cardiovascular risk, Br. J. Cancer 1988 Oct, 58 (4) 497-9

Intresting.. Thanks for the feedback.

I took a week off due to my physical. In that time, I lowered my calories to TDEE, with less than 100g of carbs per day. I had someEKG abnormalities. General Doctor sent me to a Cardiologist to do a stress echo for an odd sinus rhythm One ventricle contracts faster than the other. Suppose to be the same time, ruffly. As well as an inverted T wave on my EKG. The Cardiologist cleared me and said that some people are born with these abnormalities.
Today was the first time I got back to working out at CF. The lower carb and calorie amount dragged my performance a bit. Bumped up my Calories back to 2500.

You can't go wrong with nolva and clomid as PCT's. Nolva will rebalance your test and estrogen levels while clomid assits your natural test levels, basically a test booster. Keep in mind that PCT is going to be based on your own body so take responses with a grain of salt as it could take you less time or longer to feel back to normal. Generally it can take around 4 weeks after your last gear dosage to start to feel normal.

While on cycle definitely make sure you're diet is good, this will have a big play in the fat loss area. You could also consider taking winny which will help build strength to lift heavier, build more muscle and in return reduce your body fat %.

You can't go wrong with nolva and clomid as PCT's. Nolva will rebalance your test and estrogen levels while clomid assits your natural test levels, basically a test booster. Keep in mind that PCT is going to be based on your own body so take responses with a grain of salt as it could take you less time or longer to feel back to normal. Generally it can take around 4 weeks after your last gear dosage to start to feel normal.

While on cycle definitely make sure you're diet is good, this will have a big play in the fat loss area. You could also consider taking winny which will help build strength to lift heavier, build more muscle and in return reduce your body fat %.

Thanks for the reply! Diet is IIFYM but as clean as I possibly can get it with a student salary. Ill be looking up a different macro ratio. Just to make sure I'm doing the best I can do.

My estrogen and Test results

Scan 1.jpgScan.jpg

Today I begin my PCT. I have Clomifene Citrate - 50mg Tabs. I know I mentioned that I had Nolva, but my friend was mistaken on what he had left over. Either way, it will be getting the job done. So I'm dosing clomid at 50/50/50/50 until someone else chimes in otherwise. Seeing as my cycle comes to an end ill go ahead and just say I appreciate the help gents.

Finalized PCT. DAA, Panax Ginseng for antioxidants on my test producing and regulating glands, Horny Goat Weed, ZMA, HCGenerate, Grape Seed Extract, Coleus Forskohlii (just using up), Clomid. Maybe creatine? some evidence suggests it boosts test a bit but we will see. School is starting up soon and the gym may be less frequent on a full time load. Also ill be watching the zinc intake because so many sups ill be taking in have it.

Others supps I take that may or make not effect my recovery: multivitamin, fish oil, spirulina, Joint and cartilage supp.

Back
Top Bottom