Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would like some guidance on new regimen and addition of enhancers.

Its been a while sense I have put up a post, but to update my PCT started Aug 16, 2015 and went to sept 12, 2015. That is a 3 week PCT with: DAA, Panax Ginseng for antioxidants on my test producing and regulating glands, Horny Goat Weed, Cellucor ZMA (has Tribulous terrestris, melatonin, GABA also), HCGenerate, Grape Seed Extract, Coleus Forskohlii (just using up), Clomid, creatine and shilijit.
Others:
greens triad multivitamin, fish oil, spirulina, Joint and cartilage supp.

My PCT is over technically but am still going to finish up the HCG sense theres a weeks worth left and continue DAA as well.

I feel better than i did when i was on the cycle psychologically speaking. I definitely performed better on cycle though. My weight is 177.8 as of right now (sept 15, 2015). A couple things i will be researching is if the 2 arms i was taking have any effect on neurotransmitters. Mostly because of how i felt comparing on and off cycle. My test was 200 towards the end with depressing mood so that is what causes curiosity.

Ill also be rechecking my maxes on all my goals starting at the end of this week.

Bro, thanks for your service. If I can give you any advice before going to boot, it would be to eat as much as possible during chow times. Only get 3 hots and a cot. I went from 165lbs before basic to 142 in 14 weeks. Rick marches suck.

Bro, thanks for your service. If I can give you any advice before going to boot, it would be to eat as much as possible during chow times. Only get 3 hots and a cot. I went from 165lbs before basic to 142 in 14 weeks. Rick marches suck.

Oh damn. yeah ill binge eat now haha. Did you at least get cut from this weight loss? lol.

I had to get surgery to remove a Pilonidal Cyst. So sadly it won't be possible for me to adjust my new maxes... So the numbers I adjust to in a month or so will not correlate with the gains I made. If it was not completely necessary to have this surgery I would have held off considering I am in school as well, but the pain started to increase as weeks progressed. Even during lifting sometimes. I also have the tendency to get a really tight lower back very early on in a work out. This occurs during my weightlifting and running. Running I cannot even complete a mile without it tightening up. I used to be able to do at least 5. This correlates with possible disc protrusion but I have my fingers crossed. Or maybe tight muscles else where. Anyway just wanted to give the update.

As for my final review of SARMs (osterine, S-4, and the non SARM GW), I was getting a lot of info from you guys and reading on the feel good effects. All said they felt good on them. I did as well in the first few weeks. As time progressed I did not feel as well. So, most likely what happened was I had the idea that SARMs would give me the ability to train harder. I was hitting 90% intensity for 5 days 2 off then another 5 days on for 2 weeks or so. Obviously that overtrained me. Probably what effected my mood. Regardless, I followed the exact regimen that I said I would. All the gains I attained were as follows ON CYCLE, END OF CYCLE(I didn't include my olympic weightlifting because of the whole technique thing. they progressed only by 5-10 lbs):
Weight: 180 lbs (right now)
Bench: 290 lbs
Squat: 360 lbs
Deadlift only went up to 420 but that is because I dead only once every 2-3 weeks this didn't surprise me.
Front squat: 315 lbs
Fat % did not really seem to have an effect. Ill post some pics (Before and after).
My conditioning got better. I did not quantify my sprint in time. When I went to Rugby, we did this pine cone where you run in a triangle or something... Anyway, It was a 240 yard run about. I sprinted the entire thing and obviously beat every body. Then we played 7 vs 7 which includes a lot more running the 15 vs 15. Played the entire game without a pant. This is small bursts of running keep in mind.

So did SARMs do their job? Yes. Did I do mine? That is keep good on nutrition, rest and intensity kept in check. Overall no. I have to admit it. Body fat didn't change a lot but I was trying to recomp. I'm a newbie so it didn't go as strictly as I should have with clean eating, I have learned that it is necessary to achieve lower body fat below 10%. IIFIYM has not been working for me, personally. Also as far as my diet goes, I should have done a low fat diet. I found clinical research on the comparison between the two, that is, low fat and low carb. If I can refind it ill post it.

Thanks again Gents.

Before
FullSizeRender2.jpg

After
FullSizeRender.jpg

I totally forgot this tidbit which is important, but in the take away from all these different studies it doesn't really matter what diet you choose as long as you stick to it. I know i said low carb was better but whatever, i was wrong, kinda. This is people with obesity though. not sure if that matters. Regardless I'm going to post two different studies that conclude against each other:

Low carb studies
http://authoritynutrition.com/23-studies-on-low-carb-and-low-fat-diets/

Low fat
http://www.cell.com/cell-metabolism/fulltext/S1550-4131(15)00350-2

bro you're looking good...definitely improvements with before and after...very nice, keep it going brother

bro you're looking good...definitely improvements with before and after...very nice, keep it going brother

Oh, man thanks so much. It was hard for me to tell. I was flexing in the after pic though hah and not in the first. That may have some effect. Im thinking about jumping on a Clen cycle. My family history has a bad habit of accumulating fat around the stomach and love handles. Which is where a majority of my fat still is. Its the final battle point hah. I just am locating a place to get it.

Oh, man thanks so much. It was hard for me to tell. I was flexing in the after pic though hah and not in the first. That may have some effect. Im thinking about jumping on a Clen cycle. My family history has a bad habit of accumulating fat around the stomach and love handles. Which is where a majority of my fat still is. Its the final battle point hah. I just am locating a place to get it.

bro if you want clen..check out ag guys...but IMO you can do better with a good sarms triple stack with no sides like you'd get with clen...and add n2slin to keep that fat off...up to you brother, but id not use clen if i could...just avoids the side effects

bro if you want clen..check out ag guys...but IMO you can do better with a good sarms triple stack with no sides like you'd get with clen...and add n2slin to keep that fat off...up to you brother, but id not use clen if i could...just avoids the side effects

I not saying I won't agree with you. I just don't have the funds with school an all. So I'm willing to look into a little bit cheaper methods. The SARMs would be nice again though especially now so I don't get muscle wasting sense I'm not cleared to work out yet. Still got stitches. Ill most definitely be doing another SARMs stack before even considering anything a little more potent. Ill also think about stacking more with it to increase fat loss if thats still one of my goals around that time. Hope not.

I not saying I won't agree with you. I just don't have the funds with school an all. So I'm willing to look into a little bit cheaper methods. The SARMs would be nice again though especially now so I don't get muscle wasting sense I'm not cleared to work out yet. Still got stitches. Ill most definitely be doing another SARMs stack before even considering anything a little more potent. Ill also think about stacking more with it to increase fat loss if thats still one of my goals around that time. Hope not.

bro i back you all the way...maybe if you're not set for now, wait and save...stay natural build up your base then jump on a sarms run before you consider going hardcore...

bro i back you all the way...maybe if you're not set for now, wait and save...stay natural build up your base then jump on a sarms run before you consider going hardcore...

That's pobably what I'll end up doing. Just so I can take everything into consideration; as far as the ag guys clen goes, how long does it last (I know how long to cycle) and does the dropper have measurements on it. Just want to make sure I dose right sense liquid is a bit more cautious.

That's pobably what I'll end up doing. Just so I can take everything into consideration; as far as the ag guys clen goes, how long does it last (I know how long to cycle) and does the dropper have measurements on it. Just want to make sure I dose right sense liquid is a bit more cautious.

bro i wouldnt use clen...i have tried AGs clen...crazy stim....its 200mcg/ml so very heavy dose...i would suggest you be careful with clen brother...no matter what you decide

Back
Top Bottom