Join Evolutionary Forums

domestic-supply.com
needtobuildmuslce.com
esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Would like some guidance on new regimen and addition of enhancers.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro you're looking good...definitely improvements with before and after...very nice, keep it going brother
    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead View Post
    bro you're looking good...definitely improvements with before and after...very nice, keep it going brother
    Oh, man thanks so much. It was hard for me to tell. I was flexing in the after pic though hah and not in the first. That may have some effect. Im thinking about jumping on a Clen cycle. My family history has a bad habit of accumulating fat around the stomach and love handles. Which is where a majority of my fat still is. Its the final battle point hah. I just am locating a place to get it.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo Baggin Bitches View Post
    Oh, man thanks so much. It was hard for me to tell. I was flexing in the after pic though hah and not in the first. That may have some effect. Im thinking about jumping on a Clen cycle. My family history has a bad habit of accumulating fat around the stomach and love handles. Which is where a majority of my fat still is. Its the final battle point hah. I just am locating a place to get it.
    bro if you want clen..check out ag guys...but IMO you can do better with a good sarms triple stack with no sides like you'd get with clen...and add n2slin to keep that fat off...up to you brother, but id not use clen if i could...just avoids the side effects

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro if you want clen..check out ag guys...but IMO you can do better with a good sarms triple stack with no sides like you'd get with clen...and add n2slin to keep that fat off...up to you brother, but id not use clen if i could...just avoids the side effects
    I not saying I won't agree with you. I just don't have the funds with school an all. So I'm willing to look into a little bit cheaper methods. The SARMs would be nice again though especially now so I don't get muscle wasting sense I'm not cleared to work out yet. Still got stitches. Ill most definitely be doing another SARMs stack before even considering anything a little more potent. Ill also think about stacking more with it to increase fat loss if thats still one of my goals around that time. Hope not.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I not saying I won't agree with you. I just don't have the funds with school an all. So I'm willing to look into a little bit cheaper methods. The SARMs would be nice again though especially now so I don't get muscle wasting sense I'm not cleared to work out yet. Still got stitches. Ill most definitely be doing another SARMs stack before even considering anything a little more potent. Ill also think about stacking more with it to increase fat loss if thats still one of my goals around that time. Hope not.
    bro i back you all the way...maybe if you're not set for now, wait and save...stay natural build up your base then jump on a sarms run before you consider going hardcore...

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro i back you all the way...maybe if you're not set for now, wait and save...stay natural build up your base then jump on a sarms run before you consider going hardcore...
    That's pobably what I'll end up doing. Just so I can take everything into consideration; as far as the ag guys clen goes, how long does it last (I know how long to cycle) and does the dropper have measurements on it. Just want to make sure I dose right sense liquid is a bit more cautious.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    That's pobably what I'll end up doing. Just so I can take everything into consideration; as far as the ag guys clen goes, how long does it last (I know how long to cycle) and does the dropper have measurements on it. Just want to make sure I dose right sense liquid is a bit more cautious.
    bro i wouldnt use clen...i have tried AGs clen...crazy stim....its 200mcg/ml so very heavy dose...i would suggest you be careful with clen brother...no matter what you decide

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678