Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would like some guidance on new regimen and addition of enhancers.

Hello all,

First off, I wanted to introduce myself to the site. Thanks for reading and any help you offer.
My main purpose for this passage is to be more athletic with lower body fat and aesthetic reasons.
I would like to only do one cycle. I have been reading that it is extremely hard to just do one. Any thoughts on that? Im concerned with the possible natural test not returning to levels before Gear. I have been reading it can happen but it seems PCT quality determines that.
I will be joining the military soon. Main problem with gear for me would be the recovery period flooding over into Boot. I do not have a ship date yet. It would be a random coincidence if it happened but to detrimental to overlook. So my question is, how long does it take for "everything" to return to normal where i would not need to worry.

Current Stats as of 5-25-2015, 17:14:
Height- 5'9 snatch- 160 lbs
Weight- 176 lbs. Clean- 210 lbs
BF- ~15% Bench- 255 lbs
Mile: 7:10 Dead- 405 lbs
Sprint 100m: 13sec Squat- 330 lbs

Overall Goal:
Weight- 180 lbs. This is flexible of course. Long distance running would suck any heavier.
BF- ~8-10%

As far as athletic gains, ill take what i can get. Ill post progress if I follow through.

My Program. BB goes after CF strength portion and variable with WODs. Conditioning will be less intense with bulking except rugby (I’m worried I won’t see size progress on this. Any insight will be gracious.[/B])
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MON TUE WED THUR FRI SAT SUN
Crossfit Rx Rx Rx Rx
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BB Chst/shldrs bck/lgs Arms
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cardio Rugby Rugby LSD run
——————————————————————————————————

Gear: Test E @ 250-300mg
EQ- 600mg (maybe)
Arimidex- .5mg EOD unless symptoms arise then ill adjust accordingly? not entirely sure on this one
http://forums.isteroids.com/anaboli...answers/96729-crossfit-eq-test-cycle-log.html

PCT:
Week 1: 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva ED
Week 2: 50mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva ED
Week 3: 50mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva ED
Week 4: 20mg Nolva ED

Most likely option is SARM: Ill be following evo recommendations for Triple stack and mini PCT. I know it is cutting but I figured diet and what exercise would determine the outcome. Or do a bulking/strength with Osta, then cut with the other two. Which one would work more efficiently for what I want? Add some different products?
http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/sarms-pct-7368.html

bro welcome to the evo family.....i like your most likely option...go with sarms triple stack bro...and follow with a mini pct....wouldnt bulk yet bro...

Ended up sleeping on it and surfing around the sight last night. SARMs for sure. Curious though on why not to bulk yet gearhead? Also I tried to line my regimen out. It gets all screwed on the mobile version. But the idea is all there.

bro you're already lean right...you're close to the magic 7% mark...i would drop to 7 with sarms then bulk after...

Okay I will do that. Thanks to the both of you. I wouldn't say I'm too lean but I get your point. My last question would be should I straight up cut or recomp? I have never cut before. Past 4 years have been size and strength so I'm in new territory. Not sure how to prioritize cutting and bulking.

Right stevesmi, that's why I have a cap on my weight sense it is relative with strength. The idea for the strength is I am a medic and I'll have to haul big guys in a combat situation. That's the theory at least. The low body fat is for competitions, kensio awareness and lookin sexy hah. I appreciate your input.

True stevesmi. That is why I have a cap on my weight. But because size and strength are relative, I'll alow for some leeway. I still do gymnastics so agile is going to be there. I'm a medic so need strength when hauling big dudes if Incapacitated. I like proper ratios from size and increased kensio adaptions. Basically trying to the most rounded athlete. Here's my role model now: Alex viada
Weight 220
Squat 700
Mile 4:15 and marathon, iron man achievements.

Hello all,

First off, I wanted to introduce myself to the site. Thanks for reading and any help you offer.
My main purpose for this passage is to be more athletic with lower body fat and aesthetic reasons.
I would like to only do one cycle. I have been reading that it is extremely hard to just do one. Any thoughts on that? Im concerned with the possible natural test not returning to levels before Gear. I have been reading it can happen but it seems PCT quality determines that.
I will be joining the military soon. Main problem with gear for me would be the recovery period flooding over into Boot. I do not have a ship date yet. It would be a random coincidence if it happened but to detrimental to overlook. So my question is, how long does it take for "everything" to return to normal where i would not need to worry.

Current Stats as of 5-25-2015, 17:14:
Height- 5'9 snatch- 160 lbs
Weight- 176 lbs. Clean- 210 lbs
BF- ~15% Bench- 255 lbs
Mile: 7:10 Dead- 405 lbs
Sprint 100m: 13sec Squat- 330 lbs

Overall Goal:
Weight- 180 lbs. This is flexible of course. Long distance running would suck any heavier.
BF- ~8-10%

As far as athletic gains, ill take what i can get. Ill post progress if I follow through.

My Program. BB goes after CF strength portion and variable with WODs. Conditioning will be less intense with bulking except rugby (I’m worried I won’t see size progress on this. Any insight will be gracious.[/B])
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MON TUE WED THUR FRI SAT SUN
Crossfit Rx Rx Rx Rx
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BB Chst/shldrs bck/lgs Arms
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cardio Rugby Rugby LSD run
——————————————————————————————————

Gear: Test E @ 250-300mg
EQ- 600mg (maybe)
Arimidex- .5mg EOD unless symptoms arise then ill adjust accordingly? not entirely sure on this one
http://forums.isteroids.com/anaboli...answers/96729-crossfit-eq-test-cycle-log.html

PCT:
Week 1: 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva ED
Week 2: 50mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva ED
Week 3: 50mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva ED
Week 4: 20mg Nolva ED

Most likely option is SARM: Ill be following evo recommendations for Triple stack and mini PCT. I know it is cutting but I figured diet and what exercise would determine the outcome. Or do a bulking/strength with Osta, then cut with the other two. Which one would work more efficiently for what I want? Add some different products?
http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/sarms-pct-7368.html

sarms are an excellent choice for a 1st cycle to ease into things and not have to worry about injects.. at your age, i would advise that 1st

Sweet sauce. Just found this (http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol). So that answers some other questions. If needed I can grab a SERM or AI from N2bm or SARMs1 if any high estro symptoms show up. Also a buddy of mine gave me Clomid just in case for PCT.

ill be running this as long as no high estrogen. Then Add as needed.
1-8 osta 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

1-8 s4 50 mg day… split doses… 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. (ill accommodate for side effects)

1-8 gw 10-20 mg day… split doses 12 hours apart

1-8 hcgenerate (3 AM - 2 PM)

As needed: aromasin or arimidex, starting the dosage at every three days as opposed to general every other day use. If I find that you need more, then switch it every other day use and adjust it as needed.

mini pct 9-13

HCGenerate ES (3 AM - 2 PM)

As needed: Clomid 50mg ED?

Go with SARMs - they are perfect for your goals. You will be able to recover much faster, and will get lean. Besides, nobody has cancelled the recomp yet, so most probably you will gain some lean mass. And I recommend you don't split the three SARMs into two cycles, and use all of them at once. And finally, you might have heard it many times before, but you are a bit young for AAS - there is no need to use them yet.

I got my Triple stack SARMs in today with my HCgenerate. I will be taking Grape seed extract with it as an AI and Nitric Ox benefit. Took the doses illustrated above just finishing my daily intake now. Tastes like some strong JD Whisky. After taste sucks even more. Just chased with water. It was nice to see that the droppers had the mL measurements. I bought a oral syringe just in case.
All my stats are the same along with my program. I took a deload week to prep for SARM cycle. Additional note: I will be dropping each categorical work out (Crossfit, Rugby, BB) every 3-4 weeks depending on how I feel for a 1 week reload then jump back on.

GENERAL BLOOD WORK BEFORE CYCLE: Everything was within range EXCEPT my LDL cholesterol was 115mg/dL (RANGE: 0-100). **TESTOSTERONE LEVLEL** 4.15ng/mL. Not sure why it was measured this way. CONVERSION: 415 ng/dL (RANGE: 270 to 1070 ng/dL). I am 22 and that is way too low. I never saw a Endocrinologist or talked to my doc about it because I feel fine now. Possible causes: Overtraining is likely due to fine tuning the regimen ill be on, Life stressors (premed student, process of joining army, family). I will be getting blood work soon, I just need to consult my doctor for the date. Ill look more into estrogens, FSH, LH, free test, and test levels in addition to what I usually get. ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS?
I do have family history of anxiety and depression. I wil be addressing any physical or psychological changes.

Just my thoughts here.. If you're about to enlist, I feel its a waste of time trying to do some body building Program, or trying to get shredded up.. I do the same thing 10 yes ago before I went to boot and infantry school.. Lost every bit of it.. There's no weights to be lifted during boot, except your own body. And you'll do a whole hell amount of it.. Pushups, pull ups, sit ups and run.. That's what I'd do if I were you right now, because that's what you'll be doing in boot.. Nobody comes out of boot all muscle bound.. My thoughts, from experience. Do what you wish. Best of luck to you, and good on you for wanting to pick up that sword.

I see you do rugby.. That will help you during your initial entry training for sure.. Just to add on my previous post, I would save any gear running for when you get settled in to your first assignment.

I see you do rugby.. That will help you during your initial entry training for sure.. Just to add on my previous post, I would save any gear running for when you get settled in to your first assignment.

Right on. Thanks for the input. I'm still young so no gear for me. As for your boot camp assessment I 100% agree. The bodybuilding is a personal goal id like to achieve. I'm not looking to get yolked. Just to keep my ratio in line. It's for the ladies... And me. As for push ups, pull ups, sit ups. That is all in my crossfit. I don't over due that stuff because I'm prone to injury with all the heavy lifting I do. I Am doing medic so being strong is important if I gotta pull someone. And just athletics. My stats are in the 80s still. Running I still am working on. My body weight is causing some harsh calf pain. Havnt run sense I was 160. I'm adjusting 10% on my mileage every week.

Good shit. Your looking squared away on PT.. Good on you. Your 2 mile is the only thing really lagging, but you'll get where you want for sure, just keep at it.. Sounds like you'll do well.

Thanks man. Means a lot. I figured I'd get squared away in boot for my run, though I'll keep working on it. Plus I'll lose some weight like you said. That'll help a bit. Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom