Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would my estrogen be high?

bluestacks

I know the guessing game is silly yes.. and that a blood test would be optimal I know! But a blood test is scheduled SOON. I just don’t know when but all I know is its in a few weeks. But recently I injected a little high test for trt 250mgs last Thursday on the 3rd week of trt been doing 125mgs for the first 2. Also tested out the anadrol yesterday I got from ausjuice to see if it works for my blast. I heard bad feedback on the forums but god damn it worked!

But anyway here is some sides, I look more fluffy I notice. But today I noticed my nipples are tender a little and I feel a lump. Struggled to sleep which is probably why I’m a little emotionally unstable today and stressed out. But I never thought of my estrogen ever being high on 250mgs of test e on the 3rd week?

Booking for and paying for a blood test of the kind you need here is NOT the same as waiting on a standard scheduled general health one. If you pay you tend to get it when you NEED it.

How long have you been taking the anadrol? Just 1 day ?

Sounds like high e2, but yeah blood test will confirm that. Maybe start on an ai

You need a blood test. Keep in mind anadrol's sides aren't from normal aromatizing either

If you are in the US there are plenty of places to order online and walk in same day and get bloods done like Steve said.

If you are in another country then you may not be able to do the same but I would push to get them done sooner than later otherwise your only other option is to find some aromasin or arimidex quickly.

i mean, you can get 100 guys to speculate but that does you nothing... nothing helpful whatsoever... i certainly dont do any speculation like this... it wont help anyone

😂 haha exact answrsi was expecting. I was on no sleep and stressed out. I Would get a blood test right now if I could but I seriously cannot! But anyway it’s In a week.

and I figured this was just the anadrol that caused the gyno, no estrogen.. dudes on the forums said some negative stuff on the ausjuice anadrol, but omg it worked for me extremely well. Dudes must be abusing anabolics, no surprise they couldn’t feel the anadrol because I definitely felt it! Nearly liek superdrol. They probably got a bad batch anyway

If u don't feel anadadrol its no doubt 100% fake. It has the most sides and it makes you blow the fuk up, fassst!

If u don't feel anadadrol its no doubt 100% fake. It has the most sides and it makes you blow the fuk up, fassst!

It’s not faked... the seller is legit asf.. anyway it gave me a deadlift pr from 6 reps to 9!! Even when I was pretty tired and drained.which I thought was crazy.. And it made me super angry for some weird reason and gave me gyno.. it’s real stuff I only used for a day to test it than I use it on blast!

Back
Top Bottom