Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

would provion be my anti estrogen on cycle?

butterfly35

Registered
Let's say i am using 500mg of test per week and wanted to throw in proviron instead of using an AI like aromasin or arimidex, would I be able to just use like 100mgs of proviron a day instead and still have anti estrogen protection? or is that not going to work and I should just bite the bullet and use AI's?

At that dose of test, use AIs for sure (although 25-50mg Proviron per day is great to boost free test still)

Let's say i am using 500mg of test per week and wanted to throw in proviron instead of using an AI like aromasin or arimidex, would I be able to just use like 100mgs of proviron a day instead and still have anti estrogen protection? or is that not going to work and I should just bite the bullet and use AI's?

Let's say you don't ever use the 'throw in' phrase ever again. And use an AI

I tried running a few cycles years ago with just proviron or masteron as an AI. In my experience, they both marked estrogen sides for about 6-8 weeks but then they started showing up. This was before good AI's where available and nolvadex was about the only option. I would save yourself the trouble and run an AI with the proviron.

Back
Top Bottom