Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WOW The sale you all been waiting for!

~Vision~

PuritySourceLabs Official
PSL Sponsor
SALE - SALE - SALE
Begins Jan. 18th 2019
Your time is valuable so we'll get right to the point..Listen, we're hosting a HUGE liquidation SALE on older OIL batches in order to make room for
NEW OIL products/batches that're expect to reach sales circulation soon..

With this said take advantage of this unique sale and start bundling NOW with HUGE savings, stock-up on your favorite Euro-Pharmacies oils TODAY
so you have more gear for TOMORROW..

Great pricing, great products with an amazing opportunity from yours truly -
Team Puritysourcelabs.ru

The sales expiration date is dictated on stock inventory, prices may adjust per item due to limited stock so take advantage of this opportunity while it lasts..
(No coupons or BTC discount can be combined with the sales price, BTC 10% promo has been temporarily suspended due to sale)

"New released Oil products are excluded from this sale"

dnd73r.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome! Us brothers love a good sale, I’m like a women at the mall!

Thanks V!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

great idea here bro and since these products will last for years and years past expiration it is 100% pro-consumer when you take advantage of this. you essentially are ripping PSL off due to others ignorance who think these products are no good

Ok got it thanks Vision...
For what i want the mix match 5 actually is cheaper but for those wanting Tren the new sale is unreal cheap

For a great savings on the products that are listed like you said, it's an amazing deal.. keep in mind that we have to mix match options.. some blends are also in the sale :) :)

Ok got it thanks Vision...
For what i want the mix match 5 actually is cheaper but for those wanting Tren the new sale is unreal cheap

When I looked all the products where on sale that are in the mix match 5. It is cheaper to buy them on sale, for the 5 deal. The mix 4 is a better deal then the sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope everyone is taking advantage of this great offer!
Doesn't get any better than PSL.
High quality products, great customer service, now at a DISCOUNTED price.
Psl is your one stop shop!​

Everyone, take a look at our blends, and more expensive compounds, they are now priced at a very affordable rate Dory this limited-time sale.. of course we have our other staple items included but there is a large variety to choose from at this point.. if you wish to grab a few staple basic items like testosterone and several bottles of blends this is your opportunity!

Jump on this incredible sale!! Could end at anytime!!

Back
Top Bottom