Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WOW, this tastes GOOD!!

SupplementJudge

N2BM
Registered
I recently ordered and recieved a 2 lb Jug of vanilla Isolation by Brutal Alchemy. As I am sitting here, I, for the first time am drinking it. Man, this stuff tastes pretty damn good. I also had one earlier in the day with a serving of WM-HDP advanced carbohydrate, mix in it, three teaspoons to be exact.

Well, I have tried alot of protein drinks, and I have to say, this one is as good if not better then most other ones I have tried. I am already exicted to try the chocolate flavor down the road.

Anyway, if you are looking for a good tasting whey protein isolate drink, dont look any further. Only 110 calories, and it has 26 grams of protein per serving. I attached the link fior your review and its a good price to. $29.99 before the 15 percent discount.

SJ

http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Proteins/Isolation-p67.html

Each of the three Isolation flavors (Vanilla, Chocolate, and Strawberry) are, in my opinion, the best tasting on the market. Admittedly I am a little biased LOL, but I brought them to the market with the goal of providing a product that consumers would look forward to drinking. Not some chalky unmixable garbage that they would dread choking down. Plus, the value is unbeatable. 26g of protein in each 30g scoop. Pure whey Isolate (hence the name) mixes easily with a spoon and has no equal in flavor.

Man, I have to get my hands on some strawberry. I bet that really tastes good as well. So far, I am really enjoying the vanilla. Tastes good..SJ

I'm not a fan of vanilla of anything but man the chocolate one sounds like it something I'm going to try. How do you like the WM-HDP ? I love it I order a bag or two with every order

I'm not a fan of vanilla of anything but man the chocolate one sounds like it something I'm going to try. How do you like the WM-HDP ? I love it I order a bag or two with every order

I only used it for a couple days and then got sick. I am going to start taking it again today. I think its to soon to tell. I was using n2Carb prior though and enjoyed that so I am expecting the same if not better with this..SJ

How does this match up to Whey to Build Muscle protein? Geez, there are so many products that get great reviews from NTBM and Mr. Supps...makes you wonder why people get supplements elsewhere...If I were to try everything I will go broke!

Whey to build Muscle
Yields 20g of protein per 27.5g scoop.
Protein Sources include Whey Isolate, Whey Concentrate, Soy Concentrate, Whey Peptides
Contains a Multivitamin Complex

Isolation
Yields 26g of protein per 30g scoop
Pure Whey Protein Isolate
No Multivitamin Complex

In my opinion, they both have benefits and a place in a complete nutrition regimen.
Isolation is a higher quality protein for immediate post workout purposes, as it is only Whey Isolate.

Whey to Build Muscle, on the other hand, with its various protein sources and MultiVitamin Complex makes an excellent way to nutritionally kickstart your muscles and body first thing in the morning and/or before bed, as well as between meals.

Just my opinion though.

I am lactose intolerant, hence the Isolate and lactose free protein supps that I use. I have been using the Isolation for over a week now and I am enjoying it. Gotta get my hands on some strawberry though..SJ

Brutal Alchemy Isolation has always been a fantastic value and a great tasting Whey Protein supplement. It was designed to yield as much protein as possible per scoop, and to be friendly for those users who are lactose intolerant. As Suppjudge has mentioned above, he himself is lactose intolerant and enjoyed Isolation, from flavor to effect.

Back
Top Bottom