Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wtf why is Kai Greene so poor!!

I watched that video.... If you pay attention early on in the video they say he chose to film at his old apartment. ... and that he has a new condo uptown... but he wanted people to see his struggle on the come up....

Ok, I get it now. But, what's up with posing in the train stations? I really think Kai is a messed up guy. I mean the grapefruit thing is just the tip with this guy.

Ok, I get it now. But, what's up with posing in the train stations? I really think Kai is a messed up guy. I mean the grapefruit thing is just the tip with this guy.
I'm going to watch it again.... but i do know this... to make it in anything in this world u have to be a little different then most..... lol

Dude Kai is the man. I think he's just non materialistic and philosophical. Doesn't put as much value in things. ......well that and all the hgh he has to buy.

Yup. He tries not to be a consumer too much I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its like a guy spending thousands modifying his Honda civic. Its his passion its something he likes to spend his money on. Not everyone like to save every penny for retirement. There might not be a financial reward at the end of it but why is it pointless just because its his hobby no more than a car enthusiast

Its like a guy spending thousands modifying his Honda civic. Its his passion its something he likes to spend his money on. Not everyone like to save every penny for retirement. There might not be a financial reward at the end of it but why is it pointless just because its his hobby no more than a car enthusiast

I think putting thousands of dollars into your car when you have disposable income is just a bit different then spending every penny you have and doing things like fucking grapefruits on camera so you can buy enough drugs that will potentially shorten your life. All, in hopes of achieving something that is almost unachievable. I'm all for going for your dream but to put so much into something, not just financially but emotionally, that in order to be successful you have to be the top 3 or so in the world is just ridiculous. Think about it, top 3 in the world!! Better than anybody you know, better than everyone in the world! 3 billion people. I know not all bodybuilders of course but banking on being the best at something is just very dumb. You have a better chance of taking all that money and just buying lottery tickets. Now, if someone lives bodybuilding and they still go to school, get a job, are able to support themselves and then see how far they can go in bodybuilding, more power to them. But, most competitive bodybuilders are consumed by it in every way and do none of these things. They are setting themselves up for a rude awaking once they turn 50, if they make it there, and they have no career or education to speak of.

It's my understanding that Kai is not poor and he does NOT live like that.

But it obviously makes for a better storyline.

kai is not poor,

when he first burst on to the scene he was in the projects, video is on md.

it was cocky arrogant phil heath vs the peoples champ kai.

as others mentioned kai isnt materialistic so his instagram as an example is a polor opposite of phils

Kai has a ton of money. He chooses to live the same life he did before he was pro, and be in the same gym, house, and atmosphere around those that supported him when he was nobody. I really admire a lot about Kai. Not every pro needs flashy cars, homes, clothes, and jewelry like Phil Heath
I 2nd this..

Poor or not Kai took a one in a hundred million chance and hit big. But how many guys take the same chance and are now living off food stamps or selling drugs or whatever. Bodybuilding is just an illusion of possible succezs. It's not real.co. it should be treated as a hobby and nothing more.

Poor or not Kai took a one in a hundred million chance and hit big. But how many guys take the same chance and are now living off food stamps or selling drugs or whatever. Bodybuilding is just an illusion of possible succezs. It's not real.co. it should be treated as a hobby and nothing more.

Lol yep! It seems to have worked whatever he's living like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If everyone had this attitude there would be no sports stars. Would you tell your kid playing pee wee football not to take it too serious because he won't make it to the NFL. I would encourage them to go as far as possible

I live in ny though and to live in a nyc housing project you can't have barely any assets, can't keep money in a bank, can't have anywhere near a 6 figure income. Something is very wrong with this picture.

You can if its in someone else's name...

If everyone had this attitude there would be no sports stars. Would you tell your kid playing pee wee football not to take it too serious because he won't make it to the NFL. I would encourage them to go as far as possible

But, other sports are worth the shot. Anyone who makes the pros in mlb, nba, nfl, pro tennis, golf will make a great living. Even guys that don't make it here can play overseas and do well. They don't have to be Barry Bonds or LeBron to be successful. Also, these sports aren't as emotionally taxing. I've never heard of someone stripping to buy baseball equipment.

Kai has a ton of money. He chooses to live the same life he did before he was pro, and be in the same gym, house, and atmosphere around those that supported him when he was nobody. I really admire a lot about Kai. Not every pro needs flashy cars, homes, clothes, and jewelry like Phil Heath

So true rick! Hes just use to how he grew up. People dont seem to understand that.

If you watch that movie, you see why. He is very philosophical and deep person. Almost in touch with his own soul and sees every goal he sets for himself as a war he MUST win. That's the source of his will and determination. Guy could give a fuck about a mansion and a lambo.

KRAZIEONE

I like Kai, and after seeing how much of a dick Phil is I hope he wins. It was probably for the movie. I wonder if Phil was acting like a jerk off on purpose for the film or he is really that way. If he is I wish Ronnie would come out of retirement and crush him.

I like Kai, and after seeing how much of a dick Phil is I hope he wins. It was probably for the movie. I wonder if Phil was acting like a jerk off on purpose for the film or he is really that way. If he is I wish Ronnie would come out of retirement and crush him.

Yes, it's only a movie....which requires a good story.....which they still failed at.

Just like Pumpin Iron....Arnold purposefully went over the top, but it was fun and we can quote him 30 years later. They also added drama and rivalry with things like the stolen shirt.

Same things happens now but maybe even to a greater extent.

Phil lines his driveway with lambos? What, so they can breath or get a suntan? And takes bubble baths for the media? No, they were doing everything they could to make a champ as cocky as the old one (Arnold).

Then, they needed a Lou. That's where Kai comes in.

Kai's not poor. He drives new vehicles, doesn't take the subway to the gym, has an entourage of managers and trainers as does Phil. I remember when the movie came out, one of the forums was wondering why they left out Kai's fiancé (who was apparently very involved) and new trainer.

These things were left out because it didn't support their created character.

***Also think about this***

Any real documentary about Kai would very likely have some very disturbing content.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom