Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WWE Dave Bautista and Steroids

wolfpackalpha

<b>Leader of the Pack</b>
Administrator
Everyone has heard of Dave Bautista from WWE, the guy is huge. 6'6 278lbs around 6-7% bodyfat. The man is a beast any way you describe it. Well, what do you think his steroid cycle looked like? here is a proposed Dave Bautista cycle:

Dave Bautista Steroid Cycle: http://www.evolutionary.org/dave-bautista-steroids

dave-bautista-steroids.jpg

bro batisa is a huge MOFO...love that guy...too bad he switched to MMA...IMO he should have stuck with WWE.....

Interesting approach to his cycle. It's hard saying exactly what he took, but obviously he has an exceptional physique so I'm sure he is running a lot of juice

That's one big ripped dude. No doubt he is juiced to the gills. I'm sure he is on a lot of AAS, GH, and slin

Crazy part is that he used to be in even better shape years, years ago. Almost as if Parabolan was created just for him. Yikes...

Fucking finally lol. Grew up a huge fan of wrestling, was one of the reasons I started lifting to begin with.
Also, I doubt Batista would have ever touched Winny because it's likely his joints would've been fucked. As a pro wrestler, that's the last thing you need to take a risk with.

On the subject, the ultimate warrior definitely made a huge impression on me as a kid. I'd be curious to know what he ran back then.

I am also and have been a huge since i was about 3 years old... My parents were taking me to wwf shows when i was 5 to see hulk hogan in the 80's... It is crazy though to see the changes in physiques in wrestling over the years change... You know that they were all about massive size in the 80's and 90's especially... You can see that as time has gone on, the options have grown on what is available for guys to use. You were seing A LOT of the basic test, dbol, deca, primo and maybe winstrol being used in the 80's, as the 90's progressed to more compounds and then in the later 90's and early 2000''s, the more prevalent use of andro and HGH along with steroids and then later adding in the options of sarms, peptides, chems and now you are seeing the more massive and jacked while being absolutely shredded being seen more and more because there are far more options for them... this was true for all sports in terms of options out there and popularity of use... Bautista is a prime example of being able to be that massive and still be absolutely shredded as well... He had far more options available to him and was able to show extremely enhanced results because of this...

No doubt he's got a tremendous physique....but there's a huge difference from when he 1st got popular (the early days of Evolution & when he 1st beat HHH for the belt) and when he came back recently (to promote that movie)

Yep, exactly what I was referring to earlier. He changed a good bit. Still would wear a Bautista costume for Halloween....

...maybe not srs

bro batisa is a huge MOFO...love that guy...too bad he switched to MMA...IMO he should have stuck with WWE.....

I agree.. More money in WWE

He's the man.. Met him thru a friend of the family.. Barely fit thru my door when he came in lol.. Back in the WWE days he ran shit, i haven't heard much about him since thou... His genetics are def amazing as well.

Big Dave is the man. He had a great interview on jericho's podcast. Can't believe he's already a grandfather. Most jacked grandfather ever?

What I want to know is how these guys are able to stay on as many drugs as they're on while travelling worldwide as frequently as they do. Especially someone like Cena

one of my favorites as well here.

all these wrestlers are on huge amounts of juice and sadly also a huge amount of pain killers and a lot of them end up taking rec drugs to dull the pain. you are in a ring throwing around huge dudes and taking a pounding yourself. yes wrestline is fake but do you guys realize there is still a lot of physical contact and picking up and throwing around.. its horrible on your body

Back
Top Bottom