Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WWE Dave Bautista and Steroids

Leader of the Pack wolfpackalpha's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Lightbulb WWE Dave Bautista and Steroids

Everyone has heard of Dave Bautista from WWE, the guy is huge. 6'6 278lbs around 6-7% bodyfat. The man is a beast any way you describe it. Well, what do you think his steroid cycle looked like? here is a proposed Dave Bautista cycle:

Dave Bautista Steroid Cycle: http://www.evolutionary.org/dave-bautista-steroids

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dave-bautista-steroids.jpg 
Views:	10171 
Size:	38.3 KB 
ID:	8107

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro batisa is a huge MOFO...love that guy...too bad he switched to MMA...IMO he should have stuck with WWE.....
    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Interesting approach to his cycle. It's hard saying exactly what he took, but obviously he has an exceptional physique so I'm sure he is running a lot of juice

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    That's one big ripped dude. No doubt he is juiced to the gills. I'm sure he is on a lot of AAS, GH, and slin

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Crazy part is that he used to be in even better shape years, years ago. Almost as if Parabolan was created just for him. Yikes...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Fucking finally lol. Grew up a huge fan of wrestling, was one of the reasons I started lifting to begin with.
    Also, I doubt Batista would have ever touched Winny because it's likely his joints would've been fucked. As a pro wrestler, that's the last thing you need to take a risk with.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    That's one big ripped dude. No doubt he is juiced to the gills. I'm sure he is on a lot of AAS, GH, and slin
    Why insulin? Could he have gotten that huge just from gear alone? or would he have to have been on GH and slin as well?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    On the subject, the ultimate warrior definitely made a huge impression on me as a kid. I'd be curious to know what he ran back then.

Head Source Moderator
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    One of my favorite all time wrestlers.!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I am also and have been a huge since i was about 3 years old... My parents were taking me to wwf shows when i was 5 to see hulk hogan in the 80's... It is crazy though to see the changes in physiques in wrestling over the years change... You know that they were all about massive size in the 80's and 90's especially... You can see that as time has gone on, the options have grown on what is available for guys to use. You were seing A LOT of the basic test, dbol, deca, primo and maybe winstrol being used in the 80's, as the 90's progressed to more compounds and then in the later 90's and early 2000''s, the more prevalent use of andro and HGH along with steroids and then later adding in the options of sarms, peptides, chems and now you are seeing the more massive and jacked while being absolutely shredded being seen more and more because there are far more options for them... this was true for all sports in terms of options out there and popularity of use... Bautista is a prime example of being able to be that massive and still be absolutely shredded as well... He had far more options available to him and was able to show extremely enhanced results because of this...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast