Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Xanax and cycling

rebel please don't disregard what everyone and JP is saying here. from my own personal experience suffering with anxiety disorder's and ptsd from 9-11, the last thing in the world u wanna touch is Xanax. it is the most addictive drug out there, period. you think you got problems with sleep, that will be a walk in the park compared to getting off that horrible drug.

Guys aas are addicting drugs if you let them. And drug can be addictive and harmful if you abuse them. If you take them occasionally for insomnia, anxiety, appetite your all good. If you take them everyday all day yes it is a horrible drug just like every other drug

Thanks chico for the bump, an update would be that I still have them, probably take them once a few weeks.. And that's with me on tren. It had worked fine, barely use them and not abusing them. I see them as a last resort to help me rest. But been awhile since I even took em. Thanks guys.

No problem i saw this post a while back and forgot to comment on it so i had to hunt for it lol but Exactly bro. just be smart with them like any other drug and they can be beneficial if used correctly

Thanks chico for the bump, an update would be that I still have them, probably take them once a few weeks.. And that's with me on tren. It had worked fine, barely use them and not abusing them. I see them as a last resort to help me rest. But been awhile since I even took em. Thanks guys.

Dude, I am so glad that you didn't stick to a daily dose and are one of the lucky ones that is capable of taking them as needed and not often. This is the first time I have seen
this thread and it brought back some horrible nightmares. It only takes 2months of regular dosing on Xanax to become incredibly physically dependent. I took Xanax for a year straight and I cant even begin to describe the anguish of withdrawing from this drug. This is coming from a recovering addict that has withdrawn from both suboxone and methadone. These are easily horrible month long withdrawals but they don't even touch the experience I had withdrawing from Xanax. Congratulations on being able to
use them responsibly because it simply is not and never will be anything I am capable of.

Dude, I am so glad that you didn't stick to a daily dose and are one of the lucky ones that is capable of taking them as needed and not often. This is the first time I have seen
this thread and it brought back some horrible nightmares. It only takes 2months of regular dosing on Xanax to become incredibly physically dependent. I took Xanax for a year straight and I cant even begin to describe the anguish of withdrawing from this drug. This is coming from a recovering addict that has withdrawn from both suboxone and methadone. These are easily horrible month long withdrawals but they don't even touch the experience I had withdrawing from Xanax. Congratulations on being able to
use them responsibly because it simply is not and never will be anything I am capable of.
I appreciate your honesty.. And unfortunately I understand your struggle.. My wife had major surgery few years ago.. Was on diluadid and morphine for while .. Became addicted...
The doctor kept writing the scripts.. Became bad. Buying suboxe on the street.. Two years ago she quit completely on her own.. There no way I have that strength.. I like xanax.. That's exactly why I'm avoiding it unless I really need it... Got a great reminder sleeping next to me in the dangers. I love her.

my doc will precribe 1mg xanax for sleep/or flexrill.. and the give me a script of laratabs for a pinched nerve in my back.. but I'm really good friends with his son(who works in his office) i hook him up with some aas.. and i occasionally get a 10 ml bottle of pfizer test cyp form them.. my doc will even prescribe pentramen if you want to lose a few pounds.. but he is a good doc and helps everybody he can.. he has stitched me up idk how many times due to work accidents

my doc will precribe 1mg xanax for sleep/or flexrill.. and the give me a script of laratabs for a pinched nerve in my back.. but I'm really good friends with his son(who works in his office) i hook him up with some aas.. and i occasionally get a 10 ml bottle of pfizer test cyp form them.. my doc will even prescribe pentramen if you want to lose a few pounds.. but he is a good doc and helps everybody he can.. he has stitched me up idk how many times due to work accidents
Well will well. Inbox me his info.. Lol. Or just NY up.

Guys aas are addicting drugs if you let them. And drug can be addictive and harmful if you abuse them. If you take them occasionally for insomnia, anxiety, appetite your all good. If you take them everyday all day yes it is a horrible drug just like every other drug

Mmmmm no, that is wrong. Why give that advice when you don't know what you're talking about? Xanax is a serious drug. The chemical structure of Benzodiazepines directly interact with alpha-1 GABA receptors, which are direclty responsible for dopamine release and ALSO stimulation. This means that over time you will require more of X drug to get the desired effect. If you take any dose daily, there are cases showing as small as .5mg taken daily for a prolonged period of time with then an abrupt stop in that dosage has resulted in seizures. With many people showing permanent motor/cognitive problems and or death.

Great call to stop taking Xanax. As someone who works in the medical field, I'd really like to know who your doctor is that is prescribing Xanax as a primary sleep aid. Here is a schedule lV substance, go sleep! Like what?

Mmmmm no, that is wrong. Why give that advice when you don't know what you're talking about? Xanax is a serious drug. The chemical structure of Benzodiazepines directly interact with alpha-1 GABA receptors, which are direclty responsible for dopamine release and ALSO stimulation. This means that over time you will require more of X drug to get the desired effect. If you take any dose daily, there are cases showing as small as .5mg taken daily for a prolonged period of time with then an abrupt stop in that dosage has resulted in seizures. With many people showing permanent motor/cognitive problems and or death.

Great call to stop taking Xanax. As someone who works in the medical field, I'd really like to know who your doctor is that is prescribing Xanax as a primary sleep aid. Here is a schedule lV substance, go sleep! Like what?

Ill agree with most of that.. But if your in the med field, and this seems foreign, I'm surprised. I live DC now, and there are absolutely no problems getting pain killers, benzos, adderall, subox, etc. I work in the engineering field and amphetamine are a way of life for these engineers. And guess what, you have come down right? Why not benzos.. It's a reality..

Ill agree with most of that.. But if your in the med field, and this seems foreign, I'm surprised. I live DC now, and there are absolutely no problems getting pain killers, benzos, adderall, subox, etc. I work in the engineering field and amphetamine are a way of life for these engineers. And guess what, you have come down right? Why not benzos.. It's a reality..

Its not foreign, its a serious problem in the US. There is a reason Xanax is banned in other countries. I'm very aware of how easy it is to doc shop. I'm not judging you nor telling you what to do. You're a grown man. I do, however, believe that there are better alternatives that do not have such a high percentage for chemical dependency. Silenor is beginning to pick up, thats a good option that has zero chance for dependency.

Do you have a problem staying asleep or actually falling asleep?

I appreciate the feedback but unfortunately it's not doctor shopping.. Least my experience. It's most doctors. They don't give shit, want your copay, get paid, send you on. In sure they're great ones or there. But I believe the bad outnumber the good, and it's getting worse . I'm not really having issues with the sleep as much, hence me saying I don't really take them much anymore. .

I appreciate the feedback but unfortunately it's not doctor shopping.. Least my experience. It's most doctors. They don't give shit, want your copay, get paid, send you on. In sure they're great ones or there. But I believe the bad outnumber the good, and it's getting worse . I'm not really having issues with the sleep as much, hence me saying I don't really take them much anymore. .

As long as you're sleeping brotha. Fuck ya. There was an article in a medical journal I read a few months ago. 80% of the opiate/benzo prescriptions in the US are prescribed by 15% of the docs. Crazy.

As long as you're sleeping brotha. Fuck ya. There was an article in a medical journal I read a few months ago. 80% of the opiate/benzo prescriptions in the US are prescribed by 15% of the docs. Crazy.

Please share that, I would be interested. My sister just graduated with her pharm D. Creighton. Thanks for the stimulate talk!

it is much more easy for a doctor to write you a script for a drug to get you out of his office then work with you at fixing the root cause of your issue in the first place.

it has been that way since pretty much the 70's in the USA when the medical industry was turned into a multi billion dollar enterprise. before that docs made good money (nothing like today) and had a personal relationship with their patients.. now its all lobbying by the drug companies, free vacations, laptops, etc. a lot of docs are in it to make money, they don't give a fuck about you otherwise.. what I find amazing though is every doc I know who makes 500K per year is broke or paying alimony/child support up the ass. they literally have zero common sense about anything, the dude who makes 30K per year has more savings than them.. meanwhile the CEO's of big pharma are making multi millions a year in salary/stock and they own doctors, they are their bonafide drug dealer soldiers

I truly feel sorry for anyone who has fallen into the trap of having to depend on a drug everyday for life. it is a mess. I shake my head when I am at the drug store buying gum or condoms and people are in line with about 8 different prescriptions being filled; and they also are buying tobacco and alcohol too lol..

Last edited:
it is much more easy for a doctor to write you a script for a drug to get you out of his office then work with you at fixing the root cause of your issue in the first place.

it has been that way since pretty much the 70's in the USA when the medical industry was turned into a multi billion dollar enterprise. before that docs made good money and had a personal relationship with their patients.. now its all lobbying by the drug companies, free vacations, laptops, etc. a lot of docs are in it to make money, they don't give a fuck about you otherwise

Thank you!! Just last week I told my doc I believed I had ear infection.. You know what he did! Wrote me Lortab without even looking. I literally asked for augmentin

Back
Top Bottom