Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Xanax and cycling

NY REBEL

Hello team, as many of you know, I work 7pm to 7am.. 12 hour factory shifts.. I am on cycle and can't sleep during day, tried literally everything, I mean everything.. So I went to doc, and he prescription me xanax.. Dude.. I sleep for 8 straight hours.. It's fantastic.. My question is, the quality of asleep is great, so that's Beneficial to my gains correct? And body rest? But any experience with it harming your gains besides it being an oral benzo? I feel so rested I kill it in the gym after work, then take it to sleep.. What yall think

it won't directly effect you

however be careful with that shit... its addictive... that lifestyle is brutal, I get you have to pay your bills but staying up all night and trying to sleep during the day long term is going to cost you regardless

Last edited:
Bro if your in your 20's carry on but if older than 30 ....Eventually move away from that shift......It will fuck your health up long term.....My dad did that shit his whole life....Died at 55.Natural causes they told me...Never was rested my whole life.....Obviously you are manning up and taking care of you shit and responsibilities and I respect that bro....Just read all the research out there about night shifts and peoples health....It not is pretty

I'm 32..but I know it supposed hinder deep sleep sleep, but I've haven't sleep this good in years.. I wake up killer refreshed.. Lucid dreams.. Bros I was takin 5 unisom and 4 melatonin.. Now I just take this and am out for 8 hours, not groggy..

its a not a sleeping pill so not sure why ur doc would prescribe.

its for anxiety, I use it for anxiety it does work but knocks u the fuck out in a deep coma sleep and super groggy the next morning.. will it hinder your gain no..

it is a benzo = addicting

its a not a sleeping pill so not sure why ur doc would prescribe.

its for anxiety, I use it for anxiety it does work but knocks u the fuck out in a deep coma sleep and super groggy the next morning.. will it hinder your gain no..

it is a benzo = addicting

It works well, as in the morning when I am supposed to rest, my body needs chill cause I'm add anyway.. This work so well. And also my sister is a pharmacist doctor, shes monitoring. Glad she went school 8 years lol.. Only take it on my work days. Not all the time. But I just thought the great sleep would actually benifit my body since sleep so crucial.. And I been sleeping 5 hours during day for long time.. Not no more!

your doctor prescribed xanax for sleep? of course it will knock you out but that is not a sleep aid! its for anxiety bro and let me tell you, for a doctor to recommend it for that use is startling... i have significant experience with it as my mom has had bad anxiety her entire life and unfortunately it was something i had to deal with at a younger age however have gotten it under control... the issue here is that xanax IS NOT mean to be used as a sleep aid... it provides the calming to get you out of a panic attack for example and that will put you to sleep but xanax abuse is prevalent... it's not a good thing to stay on day by day either... that's actually quite horrible... i truly cannot believe that she put you on that... that's reckless... it's very addicting and it's not something you should use for extended periods, only "as needed" when anxiety becomes an issue... it has nothing to do with gain hindrance, it has to do with your health in general... actually, im beyond disgusted on this one...

Look guys please don't be judgmental. My doctor is just trying help me rest and get good sleep. I'm at a low dose, and helps me fall asleep. I'm very well aware of the intended use and risk for abuse like I said my sister is a pharmD, and she was not very surprised, as other methods have not worked.. I tried ambien, nearly went psycho been on every otc and script med there is. And this finally helped. In very health conscious and just wanted to know your opinions of it affects on cycle. Your know how many medicines are scribed for "other uses"? Look at tricyclic antidepressants..

Im open to your ideas of a new method, but doubt I haven't tried it.. Thanks for constructive feed back yall, I respect your opinions..

it has nothing to do with being judgmental... if you ask a question, your going to get an honest answer, not what you WANT to hear but what you NEED to hear man...

ADD, anxiety , poor sleep go hand in hand . The Xanax does help with all these . The problem is your going to build a tolerance and the great sleep your experiencing now will become less and less and your dosage will go up and that's a problem . I experienced all these things too , my doc would not give me Xanax but Ativan instead at a small dose . It helped big time and he made me ween myself off over about a 6 month period . Your situation is different because it seems more work related . Your circadian rhythm is all messed up right now , when you get off work do you stay up for a few hours or go straight to bed ? Good luck btw!

it has nothing to do with being judgmental... if you ask a question, your going to get an honest answer, not what you WANT to hear but what you NEED to hear man...

I appreciate it, I guess I was a little excited to actually get some good rest.. Been so long.

I work some really long hours. It is not uncommon for me to go to work at 8am and work till midnight, returning the next day at eight. Couple that with my insomnia and I don't get much rest sometimes. Its hell trying to run on three or four hours sleep.
I have tried everything as well. Been prescribed several sleep aids from the doc. Tried everything over the counter there is. Just doesn't touch it. I can literally take three unisom sleep gels and be up all night.
So someone gave me a few xanax. I slept like a baby. I know exactly what you mean when you talk about finally getting some good rest and feeling good the next day.
But there is this. If I take them for a couple of nights in a row then try to sleep without them it is even harder than before. They are very addictive and you need to be very careful. Only take them when you really need it, try to avoid them as much as you can.
But coming from someone who has a lifetime of sleep issues I can understand the need but make sure it is just that, a need. Don't get carried away with them and they can be a benefit. No negative effect on gains that I know of.

I work some really long hours. It is not uncommon for me to go to work at 8am and work till midnight, returning the next day at eight. Couple that with my insomnia and I don't get much rest sometimes. Its hell trying to run on three or four hours sleep.
I have tried everything as well. Been prescribed several sleep aids from the doc. Tried everything over the counter there is. Just doesn't touch it. I can literally take three unisom sleep gels and be up all night.
So someone gave me a few xanax. I slept like a baby. I know exactly what you mean when you talk about finally getting some good rest and feeling good the next day.
But there is this. If I take them for a couple of nights in a row then try to sleep without them it is even harder than before. They are very addictive and you need to be very careful. Only take them when you really need it, try to avoid them as much as you can.
But coming from someone who has a lifetime of sleep issues I can understand the need but make sure it is just that, a need. Don't get carried away with them and they can be a benefit. No negative effect on gains that I know of.

Thank you for the reply, I can take nearly 50mg melatonin, and 4 unisom and not sleep 4 hours.. And maybe I should clarify, I only work 3 days a week, so I only take them on my work days.. On my off days I just have sex with my wife till we literally pass out haha.. The xanax is at most 2/3 days a week.. But damn, feeling rested.. Like being ten years younger.

Xanax doesn't make any sense...no offense but your doc fucked up.

I take klonopin...it's a benzo but slow onset and much longer acting.

And no it will most definetley not hurt your gains..I will help them if anything. Xanax is for axiety and in the long run..you will find that it won't keep you out all night anymore because the nature of the short life of the drug. When you go back tell the doc to put you on klonopin 1.0. Trust me

Holy shit! First of all.....LOL.....You need to keep that Dr. I mean, any Dr. that is liberal enough to perscribe you Xanax for sleep is liberal enough to perscribe you Steroids. Not only is it a Benzo, but it is the MOST ADDICTIVE Benzo there is. Bro....there are way less addictive things you can get perscribed or try before useing Xanax even if you had anxiety...WHICH YOU DONT. If sleep is your primary concern try OTC compounds first like Benadryl or Melotonin. Xanax has a very bad reputation and for a good reason. Not to mention, it is one drug that DOES come up on almost all drug tests

Back
Top Bottom