Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Xanax and cycling

Advanced Cyborg Brother NY REBEL's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Xanax and cycling

Hello team, as many of you know, I work 7pm to 7am.. 12 hour factory shifts.. I am on cycle and can't sleep during day, tried literally everything, I mean everything.. So I went to doc, and he prescription me xanax.. Dude.. I sleep for 8 straight hours.. It's fantastic.. My question is, the quality of asleep is great, so that's Beneficial to my gains correct? And body rest? But any experience with it harming your gains besides it being an oral benzo? I feel so rested I kill it in the gym after work, then take it to sleep.. What yall think

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    it won't directly effect you

however be careful with that shit... its addictive... that lifestyle is brutal, I get you have to pay your bills but staying up all night and trying to sleep during the day long term is going to cost you regardless
    Last edited by stevesmi; 01-29-2015 at 03:43 PM.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Banned
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Bro if your in your 20's carry on but if older than 30 ....Eventually move away from that shift......It will fuck your health up long term.....My dad did that shit his whole life....Died at 55.Natural causes they told me...Never was rested my whole life.....Obviously you are manning up and taking care of you shit and responsibilities and I respect that bro....Just read all the research out there about night shifts and peoples health....It not is pretty

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'm 32..but I know it supposed hinder deep sleep sleep, but I've haven't sleep this good in years.. I wake up killer refreshed.. Lucid dreams.. Bros I was takin 5 unisom and 4 melatonin.. Now I just take this and am out for 8 hours, not groggy..

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    My dad died at 56..i found him.. Heart disease.. But he smoke and drank, I don't either of those.. Rarely have a whisky.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I was in military working 80 hours week to now 12 hour night shift for 4 years.. Good pay my kids..

Buff Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    its a not a sleeping pill so not sure why ur doc would prescribe.

its for anxiety, I use it for anxiety it does work but knocks u the fuck out in a deep coma sleep and super groggy the next morning.. will it hinder your gain no..

it is a benzo = addicting

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynex View Post
    its a not a sleeping pill so not sure why ur doc would prescribe.

its for anxiety, I use it for anxiety it does work but knocks u the fuck out in a deep coma sleep and super groggy the next morning.. will it hinder your gain no..

it is a benzo = addicting
    It works well, as in the morning when I am supposed to rest, my body needs chill cause I'm add anyway.. This work so well. And also my sister is a pharmacist doctor, shes monitoring. Glad she went school 8 years lol.. Only take it on my work days. Not all the time. But I just thought the great sleep would actually benifit my body since sleep so crucial.. And I been sleeping 5 hours during day for long time.. Not no more!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    your doctor prescribed xanax for sleep? of course it will knock you out but that is not a sleep aid! its for anxiety bro and let me tell you, for a doctor to recommend it for that use is startling... i have significant experience with it as my mom has had bad anxiety her entire life and unfortunately it was something i had to deal with at a younger age however have gotten it under control... the issue here is that xanax IS NOT mean to be used as a sleep aid... it provides the calming to get you out of a panic attack for example and that will put you to sleep but xanax abuse is prevalent... it's not a good thing to stay on day by day either... that's actually quite horrible... i truly cannot believe that she put you on that... that's reckless... it's very addicting and it's not something you should use for extended periods, only "as needed" when anxiety becomes an issue... it has nothing to do with gain hindrance, it has to do with your health in general... actually, im beyond disgusted on this one...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Look guys please don't be judgmental. My doctor is just trying help me rest and get good sleep. I'm at a low dose, and helps me fall asleep. I'm very well aware of the intended use and risk for abuse like I said my sister is a pharmD, and she was not very surprised, as other methods have not worked.. I tried ambien, nearly went psycho been on every otc and script med there is. And this finally helped. In very health conscious and just wanted to know your opinions of it affects on cycle. Your know how many medicines are scribed for "other uses"? Look at tricyclic antidepressants..

Im open to your ideas of a new method, but doubt I haven't tried it.. Thanks for constructive feed back yall, I respect your opinions..

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast